Operation "Blue Flag" - 24/7 PvP Campaign - ROUND 9 - Page 389 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 09-24-2017, 08:25 AM   #3881
Parkbank

Reputation power: 0
Parkbank is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandingCow View Post
Can I throw my hat into the ring as far as suggesting we get the A-10C but VERY limited? I mean you can make it match the A-10A capabilities right?
You cant make it match the capabilities. The RWR alone makes you invulnerable to any missile threat since they get spooked by 2 flares only. And then you add on top all that fancy electronical stuff you can mark targets (even without your targeting pod) with hud, last point of weapon attack and stuff. Plus it gets 4 pretty good A2A missiles + high manouverability. Have fun killing it with a Mig assuming the A10 pilot has a decent amount of skill.
And then on the other hand you have the SU25 which is not really a charm when it comes to taking out ground targets.

Maybe we could make it work if for example blue gets A10C and red Viggen. Both with limites acces to Mavs (high demand of supply routes). I gues it would work better with A10A vs Viggen though.
Parkbank is offline   Reply With Quote