Most scenic places in the Carcasas and Persian Gulf maps?

Voyager

Pretty much anywhere along the coast on the southern portion of the Gulf map is great in my opinion. I think my favorite area is the northern tip of the peninsula which belongs to Oman. There are interesting hills, the airport in the valley, and nice mix of islands and small towns.

The Caucuses have the mountains in the middle of the map, but I also like the region around Anapa airport. Depending on how long you want to fly, going from Anapa, to the mountains, and then up to Min Vody would be a pretty scenic flight. Krasnodar has a unique train station as well that might be worth flying over.

Awaiting: DCS F-15C

Win 10 i5-9600KF 4.6 GHz 64 GB RAM RTX2080Ti 11GB -- Win 7 64 i5-6600K 3.6 GHz 32 GB RAM GTX970 4GB -- A-10C, F-5E, Su-27, F-15C, F-14B, F-16C missions in User Files

Wait, we have Carcasas map? Is it like filled with bones of dead animals and civilizations?

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Doing two seater training with my SO, and planning a navigation flight, which leave me wondering, for low level flying, what are the most scenic places we could do those fly-bys of?

Caucasus: Tbilisi, Enguri Dam, Roki Tunnel, Elbrus mountain (yeah, low level ;) ) and many forested valleys. Gudauta makes a greatly located airport.

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria

Not on those maps, but Vegas baby on NTTR! And Hoover dam nearby.

I'm Softball on Multiplayer. NZXT Player Three Prime, i9-13900K@3.00GHz, 64GB DDR5, Win 11 Home, Nvidia GeForce RTX 4090 24GB, TrackIR 5, VKB Gunfighter III with MCG Ultimate grip, VKB STECS Standard Throttle, CH Pro pedals

• 2 months later...

If you do that training in the Yak-52 or the L-39 and if you're in for some adventurous island hopping then you MUST visit the five small islands Sir Abu Nuayr, Abu Musa, Sirri, Tunb Kochak and Tunb Island AFB. At dawn and with some fog or dust smoke you get incredible moods. With more fog you'll depend on instrument navigation and the manual:book:.

And speaking of low level: the runway on Tunb Kochak runs from one side of the island straight to the other. Use one third of its length and take off like on a carrier and you'll find your Yak-52 2 or 3 meters above the whitecaps. Hilarious feeling!:pilotfly:

I didn't realise how pretty Tblisi is until i started flying choppers .

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2