MIG 29 BUGS

Bronco

I am trying to fly this plane, it has tendencies of warping to the left, you want to compensate it with the trim of the right wing and it goes too far to the right, you turn the trim to the left, and it rolls too much to the left, you can not keep it stable. .. the same thing happens with the pitch too high or too low ... it is a constant task to keep it stable and you can not, landing is a true Odyssey, take off ... gently pull the lever and respond a few seconds later in the form abrupt, the same thing happens in the air, at any speed, this plane in real life is very manageable, it is very versatile at high, medium and low speeds. First I thought it was a Joy X52Pro, but I tested with the SU27 and it works perfectly with the same configuration. Please tell me what the problem is. Finally I want to add that we deserve a Mig 29 with the same level of simulation of an A10C or an F18, with a cabin and systems .. Thank you for your time. Greetings.

DCS WORLD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hopefully full fidelity 29 will happen in 10 years if so. Eventually the FC3 planes have to get full fidelity even if it takes decades.

On the forums since release of the PFM it has been consistently talked about that the trim is very sensitive, never heard how realistic it is. But have heard that constant attention to the stick is real, there’s a couple great 29 videos on YouTube that show 29 pilots like :joystick:

I recommend looking for main PFM discussion thread, really interesting stuff and some comments from Yo-Yo. Great performance is not necessarily correlative with easy to handle. Now if you have experience in the type or other SME, that is something ED might be interested in. Even though we have been waiting for a functional nav for a long time, I can’t complain too much. It seems to be there position that FC3 will get no avionics upgrades beyond the PFM until we get to the point that full fidelity can be done, maybe ten years down the line.

Edited by AeriaGloria

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

I have virpil WarBRD base +10cm stick extension which gives me as much stick travel as my arm can handle. But even with that configuration, a few cm of deflection in pitch will result in significant pitch rates. It's quite managable though but I imagine having to fly with a short stick like the X52 will give you a lot of trouble controlling the plane. This however is due to unrealistic hardware and not an unrealistic flight model. You might want to introduce some axis curves to have less sensitivity around the center. The trim speed is a little too fast indeed but IIRC this is necessary as the autopilot uses only the trim and needs those high trim speeds to function properly

i5-8600k @4.9Ghz, 2080ti , 32GB@2666Mhz, 512GB SSD

I was doing some research, I do not know if this will be correct or not the information I received, I made my weapons load personally and not the one that comes from default, and some weapons that you put in certain pylons of the right wing and the left wing They may not have the same weight, therefore the ground crew tries to compensate both wings as much as possible. The information I received is that when this exceeds the balance from one side to the other, it is compensated with additional weights to the pilon, so that the plane is compensated when taking off and flying. The problem is that when you use a bomb or missile of a wing, which happens after the balance of the plane, the response I received is that the pilots compensate with the fuel consumption of the heavier wing or transfer from one tank to the other. I am not sure if the information I received is correct, but it has a common sense ... if someone is a military pilot in real life I could clarify this issue. sorry for my English, I hope I explained well ... regards

DCS WORLD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]