Label WW2 Assets in the Mission Editor

viper2097

Would it be possible somehow to label the WW2 assets in the mission editor?

Otherwise, I have often the problem, that I accidently take something from that assets.

This leads to the problem that I can't play that mission with all my friends, so I need to invest some time to check out what I took accidently...

Would be great help.

Steam user - Youtube

I am for quality over quantity in DCS modules

It says in the load/save screen in ME, if it contains something from the asset pack. Cant remember if it says what item it is though, or if the unit list will display this?

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

It shows on the unit list any modules that each unit require if they aren't part of the DCS World pack.

The only exception to this is the TF-51 which shows as being required even though part of DCS World.

I agree though, something before the fact would be a better option.

• 1 month later...
It says in the load/save screen in ME, if it contains something from the asset pack. Cant remember if it says what item it is though, or if the unit list will display this?

Yes, the Unit List shows to what Mod each unit belongs, you can order by that column so every unit gets together by Module, like this:

topsnht.jpg

I agree that a filter would be good, to reduce the list of units to choose from.

Cheers

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB