Who has accomplished it?

Since I liked the campaign very much, I am interested in knowing who else has accomplished it?

Feel free to post, comment, or just write a "+1" :pilotfly:

Visit https://www.viggen.training
...Viggen... what more can you ask for?

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I finished it today, but i think the lighting was bugged on mission 10 as I did not get any light from the illumination bombs or ground fires... Did my best to hit things aiming for tracers, but dont think I hit anything :D

I really liked the campaign though and if you followed the briefing and arrived on time I only got hit once on egress by a fighter, but still managed to limp back to land...

Because of ED bugs 8/10, but missions and briefings 10/10, will fly the missions again. Great being part of a bigger force with detailed briefings and good mission cards.

Because of ED bugs 8/10, but missions and briefings 10/10, will fly the missions again. Great being part of a bigger force with detailed briefings and good mission cards.

Yep, got your points.

For me it was (and still is) a "stress factor" playing computer games, where my character is "the centre of interest", the "only one that can make a difference" in a story/mission.

This campaign was the exact opposite, at least it felt like this.

Comment from my side is:

"No guys, I don't always want to be the person of interest" when playing a computer game/mission. Gaming - for me - should be "relaxing", there is another life to live, and this one can be exhausting, thus I am seeking for relaxation, not more stress. A thing people sometimes forget, until they are completey exhausted (sitting, watching computer screen, having stress).

Its more a human factors story, but here it fits perfectly IMHO.

Visit https://www.viggen.training
...Viggen... what more can you ask for?

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1

I found it a great change from the style of other campaigns I've flown. As mentioned above, the feeling of being part of a larger coordinated initiative, rather than a "save the world" mission.

The thing that stood out for me is that the campaign is far more detailed and realistic than anything you could get from a dynamic campaign. Yes, a dynamic campaign can offer innumerable different missions, but this one was far more immersive than anything I've seen in other sims.

Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48K, Kempston joystick Interface, Alba Cassette Recorder, Quickshot II Turbo Joystick

Completed it, and enjoyed it. Although the night time exercise never got anywhere near a target. Bit surprised that my somewhat stretched pc specs manged to run it well.

nice job by bunyap though thanks for it. Lot of work put in for the briefings.

Although the night time exercise never got anywhere near a target.

My first go at the first night mission ended up in the mountainside of Quartzite as i messed up reading the ground avoidance radar and messed up while checking my weapon config... :joystick:

• 7 months later...