[NO BUG] 109 challenge campaign first mission

WelshZeCorgi

Is there chocks that need to be removed? Cause in the first challenge campaign mission for the Bf109, I can't move taxi to the runway because something is locking me in place. I looked for a chocks away button but couldn't find one? Is this a bug?

Edit: Turns out that not only do toe brakes have to be inverted on axis, but so does your rpm limiter. When I went full forward on the second throttle, it set the rpm limiter to 0 or something, so that when I applied power, it didn't produce enough thrust to get the plane moving forward on the ground.

invert axis so that full forward = full rpm = enough thrust to move Bf-109 forward.

Edited by WelshZeCorgi

Hi, Its been a while since I flew the campaign, however I do recall that my brake axis was inverted. if there was wheel chocks, it would be in the ground crew menu, in the radio menu. hope this helps.

We are Virtual Pilots, a growing International Squad of pilots, we fly Allies in WWII and Red Force in Korea and Modern combat. We are recruiting like minded people of all Nationalities and skill levels.

http://virtual-pilots.com/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi, Its been a while since I flew the campaign, however I do recall that my brake axis was inverted. if there was wheel chocks, it would be in the ground crew menu, in the radio menu. hope this helps.

I tried everything. inverted axis, couldn't find remove chocks in the ground crew menu, can anyone try playing the challenge campaign and see if they're having the same problem?

Hi, I flew the first mission, I forgot about it being dark!... I had no problem with taxing, and there are no wheel chocks to worry about.

I would recommend checking all the control bindings, the default ones are troublesome sometimes. also do away with double bound ones. almost every aircraft I have, the brakes are backwards, and the toe brakes move the pitch and roll axis.

We are Virtual Pilots, a growing International Squad of pilots, we fly Allies in WWII and Red Force in Korea and Modern combat. We are recruiting like minded people of all Nationalities and skill levels.

http://virtual-pilots.com/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 year later...