Gaming News Sites...

Wags

Gametrailers.com

Ign

Been going there for years. Been following gametrailers since they initially started as I was sick of gamespot.

Other ones which I visit less often

Polygon.com

eurogamer

Wags ... see if you guys can show off DCS at E3 next month as an INDIE game.

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

http://forums.eagle.ru/.... lol, j/k..

Anywhere BUT GameFAQ's.. I tend to frequent Hardware Overclocking sites more than "Game" sites

If I had to look through history, I think I'd end up going to Gametrailers or IGN for game info. (At least during E3 and GDC, etc)

I was also recording footage in HD for Gametrailers :)

Edited by SkateZilla

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Gamespot or PC gamer for me.

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Used to go to gamespot a lot, but i think that their new page design/layout is the epitome of suckery so i hardly ever visit there anymore.

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

I can't believe how many people go to Gamespot. I have no respect for that site anymore, though what I did have initially was borne of my own ignorance.

Owing to how much of the so called "games journalism" is compromized by their overly familiar relationships with game publishers I rarely bother to frequent anything other than Rock Paper Shotgun. What I do read outside of that site comes usually from the links in their "Sunday Papers" article that gets published (yikes) every sunday.

Just about everything I like to play gets covered at RPS at some time or another, and the Flare Path column specializes in niche sims and mentions DCS from time to time.

Also its probably the only place on the Internet where the comment section is worth reading and participating in.

Warning: Nothing I say is automatically correct, even if I think it is.

I actually realized right now that I don't follow any gaming news, expect the stuff that get's posted on these forums. Hmm. Might want to change that...

Check out my YouTube: xxJohnxx

Intel i7 6800k watercooled | ASUS Rampage V Edition 10 | 32 GB RAM | Asus GTX1080 watercooled

pelit.fi

It's the website of the best (most professional IMHO) Finnish gaming magazine. While it's general gaming magazine they do have reviews of simulators like DCS and other more obscure niche stuff which is great.

DCS Finland: Suomalainen DCS yhteisö -- Finnish DCS community

--------------------------------------------------

SF Squadron

Canard PC

http://www.canardpc.com/

Check Six

http://www.checksix-fr.com/

Both in french

DCS Wish: Turbulences affecting surrounding aircraft...

[sIGPIC] [/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P - Intel Core i5 6600K - 16Gb RAM DDR4-2133 - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming - 8 Go - 2 x SSD Crucial MX300 - 750 Go RAID0 - Screens: HP OMEN 32'' 2560x1440 + Oculus Rift CV1 - Win 10 - 64bits - TM WARTHOG #889 - Saitek Pro Rudder.