Oculus Home reports too low specs

Pocket

Just switched from Gtx1070 to Rtx 2080. Now Oculus home reports " Your computer does not meet minimum specs".

Any ideas?

Oh still doesn't work, try uninstalling your GPU software,.Power off the system and switch off at the wall socket.

Ensure the GPU is correctly seated and locked in and correct power connectors are connected.

Re-power and restart install nVidia 417.71

And try again.

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

Oh still doesn't work, try uninstalling your GPU software,.Power off the system and switch off at the wall socket.

Ensure the GPU is correctly seated and locked in and correct power connectors are connected.

Re-power and restart install nVidia 417.71

And try again.

Thx, will give it a try!

Do you have built in gfx it might detect. Othrwise it might be your cpu.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

If it's working OK, just ignore it. Mine did that for the longest time with the AMD Vega card, it was just new hardware and occ is slow as molasses to update their software to list it. Couple of months later and a few new patches and all was green again.

Yeah mine is too low as well, and everything runs fine on it.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).