DCS ARDUINO control I/O

Hello DCS Freaks! I wonder why no other is using Arduino!? ...is it because it isnt plug and play? Looking for people who wants to create a Arduino solution for DCS FC2 or A10. Main goal is to get Outputs like Master Warning, Announciators and Servos work with DCS...yes the Arduino is capable of adding multiple I/O too.Hope someone knows how to...get this connected to DCS!Regards Heks:joystick:

Hi Heks, Krebs is right I'm building an Arduino solution and will be posting progress updates as soon as the firmware is done. FYI if you want to use my solution you will either need an ethernet shield for your board, or you can wait for one of the new boards they've announced with ethernet built in.

• 7 years later...

Hey guys. Im quite familiar with arduino. And i have a dedicated system just for arduino. Im trying to build the f 18 cockpit and im getting all the hardware together drom various places. I havent gotten to any of the coding cuz i was planning on buying a pnp board. But im interested in ur ideas. Let me know where ur at ans maybe i can add something to ur project. At the very least i would like to check on ur updating. Ttyl

ICEMAN2647