DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - Page 235 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 11-04-2018, 07:13 PM   #2341
VC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciribob View Post
Unfortunately you can only set keyboard shortcuts

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Fair enough, I guess stuff like "Enter" and "Backspace" are quire obvious, but what's the syntax for putting NumPad buttons in there?
VC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 09:25 AM   #2342
Ciribob
ED Testers Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by VC View Post
Fair enough, I guess stuff like "Enter" and "Backspace" are quire obvious, but what's the syntax for putting NumPad buttons in there?
It's ED code that I've repurposed - can't remember the exact syntax. I'll try and dig it out

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required!
DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord
Ciribob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 06:37 PM   #2343
Salsam

Ciribob - again love SRS!
I have a thought/request thou. Would it be possible to have officiall SRS server that transmitt some audio track. That way you can test connect, check sound in AND output without having to start the game and (hopefully) find a server with people talking on srs.
Especially useful for troubleshooting, first time users...or me as a streamer (trying to get optimal sound).
What do you think?

A part of NOSIG
Salsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 01:01 PM   #2344
ShadowVonChadwick

My Friend is having trouble with SRS Client recognizing the OpenBeta , it connects all the way with stable.

But with beta he gets Server & VIOP icons green but game stays black.

Is this a known problem ???

Thanks
Win7, RyZen5 1600, RX 480, AX-370-K7, 8 Gig G-Skil 3200, Antec 650w (Still), 840 Pro 128G & 850 Evo 250G a few 1 Terra HDs, TR5, Hog stick, 32" AOC, @ 2560x1440, no floppy & a crappy chair. Its hard to find a chair that accepts you as you are.
ShadowVonChadwick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 08:04 PM   #2345
HawkeyeHHDF

Default F/A-18 and MIDS Voice Channels

Will Simple radio support the MIDS Voice channels that the Hornet will be coming out with soon??
www.vcvw-11.com
HawkeyeHHDF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 01:14 AM   #2346
ShadowVonChadwick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowVonChadwick View Post
My Friend is having trouble with SRS Client recognizing the OpenBeta , it connects all the way with stable.

But with beta he gets Server & VIOP icons green but game stays black.

Is this a known problem ???

Thanks

Fixed..............copied scripts folder content to Saved Games / DCS.openbeta folder
Win7, RyZen5 1600, RX 480, AX-370-K7, 8 Gig G-Skil 3200, Antec 650w (Still), 840 Pro 128G & 850 Evo 250G a few 1 Terra HDs, TR5, Hog stick, 32" AOC, @ 2560x1440, no floppy & a crappy chair. Its hard to find a chair that accepts you as you are.
ShadowVonChadwick is offline   Reply With Quote