how to increase text size font in top right

Mayer

@Buzz, you got it to work??

Yes, most mods are just copying files. I have the instructions in the Readme so you know how to change the size, if you want..

Sent from my Moto Z Play using Tapatalk

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

To be honest. I went right to the bottom of the readme to what it said how to change the font size. I've done that before and went right to it. Why that didn't get me the permission and copying the whole folder didn't get the warning still confuses me. I'm just happy to get it to work.

Thanks.

Buzz

Here's a mod I made to increase the font size of the radio and messages.

Are you aware of any mods to change how long to display the text box in the upper-right of the screen during tutorials?

Currently, the text fades out even if you don't press the space bar to continue the tutorial. I would like that content to remain on the screen with no timeout, and remain until I press the space bar.

That is controlled by the script for each msg in each mission. You have to edit each tutorial mission and change the time for each message.

Sent from my Moto Z Play using Tapatalk

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

• 2 weeks later...

Checking the scale GUI works great for me now since the last update (stable). Check the pic.

827436476_scaleGUI.thumb.jpg.b8e40e8b2b5fa3b47e8848e528ee2e88.jpg

Win 10 pro 64 bit. Intel i7 4790 4 Ghz running at 4.6. Asus z97 pro wifi main board, 32 gig 2400 ddr3 gold ram, 50 inch 4K UHD and HDR TV for monitor. H80 cpu cooler. 8 other cooling fans in full tower server case. Soundblaster ZX sound card. EVGA 1080 TI FTW3. TM Hotas Wartog. TM T.16000M MFG Crosswinds Pedals. Trackir 5.

"Everyone should fly a Spitfire at least once" John S. Blyth

Checking the scale GUI works great for me now since the last update (stable). Check the pic.

Has anyone tried this with multi monitors? The last time I checked the scale GUI I was unable to access menu option and had to reconfigure my graphics out of the game.

The scale GUI option works mostly well enough for now, but it isn't perfect. For example, in the mission editor, if you have a large number of loadouts for an aircraft, some of those will be inaccessible because they're off the screen. I have had the same issue with some of the options on the weather page.

It's not the end of the world and it can be worked around, but a fix to this would be a great quality of life change.

• 5 months later...

UthervL: It still tries to stretch the GUI across all monitors - potentially hiding menus and options. It also does the same to the 3d screen - overriding the lua view settings, so I really don't see the point of it, nor how it helps increase the font size of radio messages etc.

These refuse to change for me, no matter what I enter into The files specified at the start of the thread.

• 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...