There once was an A-7

MurderOne

From way back, and I was wondering if anyone could pick that up and make it good to go for 2.5.x? I also recall an F-8, but it didn't seem to function properly. Be great to be able to deck these along with that A-4 and the F-14s...just sayin!

Sorry, no cool signature here.

There is an A-7 VSN mod that is able to be downloaded but im not quite sure where it is now.

I did also have an F-8 mod in the past on the ED user files section of the DCS website but I do re-call players having issues with it. Since then, I lost the files for the project of it.

From way back, and I was wondering if anyone could pick that up and make it good to go for 2.5.x? I also recall an F-8, but it didn't seem to function properly. Be great to be able to deck these along with that A-4 and the F-14s...just sayin!

Because Alot of those "mods" were using models taken from other Simulations w/o Permission.

So those mods will not be maintained nor restored by the community due to the rules regarding IP/Assets.

Alot of the Mods no longer work as the Models were from the FC2 Era, and no longer work w/ the 1.5+ Shaders and EDM Format

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs