Cockpit Update

QuiGon

I don't understand why they don't added a small fix for the buttons long time ago. Yes it is nice to have a complete new cockpit and I know it's worth waiting for. But why they don't fix the button with a small workaround like devrim did?

Unfortunately on Devrim's cockit in VR I cannot read the two red lines of PVI-800.

With the original EN cockpit I can read them, but I'm unable to determine if the buttons of K-41 panel are activated.

Maybe Devrim can fix the PVI-800 meanwhile?

I love his mod!

SYSTEM: Mainboard MSI MEG X570 | CPU Ryzen 7 5800X @ 4.5 GHz | RAM 64 GB @ 3200 MHz | GPU GIGABYTE RTX 4090 | 1 TB SSD | Win 10 x64

DEVICES: ASUS 27" LCD | TrackIR 5 | LukeClip | Quest 3 | PointCTRL | Virpil HOTAS | MFG Crosswind | TableMount MonsterTech

MODULES: To much to list. But I stopped buying more, because of too much bugs in e.g. A-10C(II). @ED: Fix the bugs and I spend money on modules again. Promised.

PROJECTS: OpenFlightSchool: DE / EN

• 3 weeks later...
...I have copied the liveries folder to my saved games location and it doesent work...
Do you enable it in SPECIAL tab in OPTIONS?

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Devrim, Since you're here, Would you be able to update the Ricardo HD skin to fix the rear panel Light, It is Highlighter Yellow currently. I have personally copied the Image from the Blue Ricardo HD skin and pasted that in the files and it has worked but someone who actually knows what they're doing and reuploading the livery I feel would do a better job.

Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...

Is there a way to get the MFG in English I see by some of the tutorials they are particular the left one with the colour fonts

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Window 10, i9-9900,2080TI, 32GB ram Puma Pro Flight Trainer, 2 x 1TB WB SSD NVMe HP Reverb

Devrim, Since you're here, Would you be able to update the Ricardo HD skin to fix the rear panel Light, It is Highlighter Yellow currently. I have personally copied the Image from the Blue Ricardo HD skin and pasted that in the files and it has worked but someone who actually knows what they're doing and reuploading the livery I feel would do a better job.

Cheers.

Hi mate. You've already done right move.

Actually I think ED's new cockpit will be released very soon, that's why I discontinued updating that mod. :)

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5

Maybe I did miss something. :D :D

so did they update it? i havent been playing the game for months

Nope, not updated yet. Use Ricardo's mod for better visible lights.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commodore 64 | MOS6510 | VIC-II | SID6581 | DD 1541 | KCS Power Cartridge | 64Kb | 32Kb external | Arcade Turbo

so did they update it? i havent been playing the game for months

Yep, they are updating it. The F/A-18 is coming along quite nicely..

..Oh you meant the Ka-50? Sorry, no love for us old RW yet :noexpression:

full_tiny.pngfull_tiny.png
full_tiny.png

"Cogito, ergo RIO"
Virtual Backseaters Volume I: F-14 Radar Intercept Officer - Fifth Public Draft
Virtual Backseaters Volume II: F-4E Weapon Systems Officer - Internal Draft WIP

Phantom Phamiliarisation Video Series | F-4E/F-14 Kneeboard Pack

It is coming!

When ED says it is coming it is coming.... hopefully soon!

The MI-24P we have no word of yet but I somewhat expect us to be disappointed with the delivery time as our comrades Belsimtek, have been absorbed into a greater money making machine.

Our brothers are being shown the delights of success and the wealth of consumerism!

We should bow our heads low and take of our hats to the greater demand of consumerism, our needs are subjugated!

We should feel pain for the passing of the chopper Gods Belsimtek, we should feel pain for our loss!

It is like the day Lenin was assassinated before he brought the economical reform to the Soviet Union..... it was something special that WE WILL NEVER KNOW!

It was something that robbed all of humanity of something that could have been a 3rd way, but selfish minds gave us nought!

But is that not the way it is!

Edited by Rogue Trooper

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

• 1 month later...

I'm pretty sure ED has shown you their priorities: fighter jets

These jets have taken priority over everything for a year now up to and including the game engine itself. Everything but the jets has gone by the wayside.

ROTORCRAFT RULE

GB Aorus Ultra Z390| 8700K @ 4.9GHz | 32 GB DDR4 3000 | MSI GTX 1080ti | Corsair 1000HX | Silverstone FT02-WRI | Nvidia 3D Vision Surround | Windows 10 Professional X64

Volair Sim Cockpit, Rift S, Saitek X-55 HOTAS, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, Microsoft FF2, OE-XAM Bell 206 Collective, C-Tek anti-torque pedals

UH-1, SA342, Mi-8, KA50, AV8B, P-51D, A-10C, L39, F86, Yak, NS-430, Nevada, Normandy, Persian Gulf

Ye i know

They could atleast have not made warbirds tho, trying to tap into every genre

They could have just stuck to fixed wing, not trying to tap into every genre

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

Ye i know

They could atleast have not made warbirds tho, trying to tap into every genre

They could have just stuck to fixed wing, not trying to tap into every genre

Warbirds has make by the WW2 team (part of the old Kickstarted RRG team), and all WW2, has separate projects about all modern. A-10C / Ka-50 and Su-25T has on update.