Creech AFB - T/O clearance from RWY 13

Hi,

I've been flying from Creech AFB lately, while training with the A-10C but taking off from RWY 13 I never get clearance from the tower. Here's a scenario that reproduces this every time:

1. Taxi* short of the RWY threshold and ask for T/O clearance.

2. I wait and then try again after aprox. 1 minute.

3. Still no response I try taxiing a bit further so that I end up at the actual threshold (where TWR would be expected to start yelling at me IRL) and request clerance again.

4. Still no response I line up and make a final request.

5. When I still don't get a response I accelerate to take off.

6. Two different outcomes from this:

a. Just silence from the TWR

b. TWR first calls out "unable to clear for takeoff" (don't remember exact wording) and then, after a second or three, I get T/O clearance when already ready to rotate.

* EDIT: This seems to happen when taxiing via Charlie. If I taxi to RWY 13 via Hotel I do get a clearance.

I don't know if this behavior might be linked to a flaw in ATC or in the AFB simulation itself. Also, please bare in mind that I'm a noob and I might have missed a step somewhere so feel free to correct me if that is the case.

Edited by moggel

i7-3930K CPU @ 3.20GHz; 16Gb DDR3; GeForce GTX 1070; Windows 10; TM Warthog HOTAS

Same to me from Nellis AFB: when you hold position before the runway and ask for clearance, you never get it.

If you enter the runway without permission you get the usual "you are not cleared for T/O" and after some time you get the clearance.

But in many threads on this forum it's said that the ATC is undergoing a complete overhaul.

ASUS Z170 PRO Gaming || i7x6700K@4.6GHz || Noctua NH-U14S || Corsair16GB DDR4 - 3000MHz || Asus Strix GTX-1080 TI-11GB || TrackIr 5Pro || Saitek x-55 Rhino || Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals || Win10 pro