Will the F-86 drop today? Hopefully

peter

You guys are funny, yesterday complaining that BST was releasing modules too fast, today... not fast enough...

Was never a complaint of mine. In fact bring them all on in beta for all I care. :)

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

In the Russian part of the ED forum wrote that in 1.2.9 wait AI MiG-15bis and F-86F Sabre No other changes are planned. But as you know, things can change)))

I'll accept that as a change log. ;)

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

Windows 10 Professional

We've got an announcement by the DCS Producer (Wags) that the F-86 and A.I. MIG 15 will arrive in July. I guess it's possible he's misrepresenting or doesn't know the facts but I've never seen that in the past.

We've got 7 business days remaining in the month. I'll go with what we've been told until they demonstrate otherwise.

Just hard-headed I guess.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

3rd Mar Div

RVN '66-'67

We've got an announcement by the DCS Producer (Wags) that the F-86 and A.I. MIG 15 will arrive in July. I guess it's possible he's misrepresenting or doesn't know the facts but I've never seen that in the past.

We've got 7 business days remaining in the month. I'll go with what we've been told until they demonstrate otherwise.

Just hard-headed I guess.

Spanning 9 Normal Days :)

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

I think a week is = to 1 day in software development. Except for c0ff, pretty sure he doesnt sleep.

Neither do you Nando boy! :smilewink:

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

Windows 10 Professional

I get atleast 4 hours a night... but I continue to monitor the forums, even in my sleep ;)

I sleep with my Oculus Rift on..

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

I'm so excited, Hopefully this is the true countdown, I've been alittle sad today not seeing the news of the release. But has to be close!

As for comments made on the past page, I too would rather see many beta aircraft in the game, Then years between completely finished one. Seeing the game built with more aircraft and slowly being worked on with user input as well is a super great way to build a better product on what everyone wants, While keeping the game fresh and new.

Hope to hear news quickly!

• Like 1

Is it not possible to release without a preliminary change log?

if no change log of DCSW, there should be posts from Wags announcing the release of module

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

In the Russian part of the ED forum wrote that in 1.2.9 wait AI MiG-15bis and F-86F Sabre No other changes are planned. But as you know, things can change)))

no other changes? no fixe for f-15c bugs?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

Looking forward to this bird.

Once released, I reckon the online servers are going to be looking a bit like this. Just more chaotic hahahah.

411066024_agaggleofsabres.thumb.png.a51e4c84664f951d698d943f4c2157fd.png

...Sheila rides on crashing nightingale. Intake eyes leave passing vapor trails...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Can't wait for the release! I have all the Sabres in War Thunder but the quality just can't compare to a DCS product.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core i7-3960X @4.3Ghz | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Corsair CML16GX3M4A1866C9 4 x 4GB @1866Mhz 9-10-9-27-1T |eVGA GTX Titan Black Hydro Copper SLI | Plextor M5 Pro 512GB SSD | Crucial M4 512GB SSD | Seagate 2TB SSHD | Samsung Spinpoint F1 HD103UJ 1TB | Pioneer BDR-205BK 12x Blu-ray Burner | Creative x-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Sound Card | Corsair A1200 1200W PSU

Cooling - Watercool MO-RA3 420 PRO stainless steel radiator with 9x Noiseblocker NB-BlackSilent Pro PK-2 140mm fans