F-86 Release date?

Revan

Weeelll...bear in mind that the Huey and Sabre are pretty simple aircraft compared to the likes of the Mig-21 and even the Hawk - No HUD, little in the way of avionics or aircraft systems to model. The Mi-8 is a fair bit more complex - but that's still in beta and has been for what, 6 months?

And on top of that, they also have access to the same resources (I assume) as ED. So it's not suprising their output rate is high compared to 3rd party developers who have to pretty much literally start from the ground up.

Very true!

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My crystal ball says that after the F-86 we'll get the MiG-15. Why ? Look at the previous releases of Belsimtek: UH-1 -> Mi-8

Then after the Sabre/MiG it will be: Cobra -> Hind

My crystal ball is not 100% accurate though. And it's more of a wish but i want to believe. :)

My crystal ball says that after the F-86 we'll get the MiG-15. Why ? Look at the previous releases of Belsimtek: UH-1 -> Mi-8

My crystal ball is not 100% accurate though. And it's more of a wish but i want to believe. :)

I swore I saw a post earlier today in the Russian Section that Said MIG-15 was gonna be all ED>.....

Edit:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2073025&postcount=21

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

I swore I saw a post earlier today in the Russian Section that Said MIG-15 was gonna be all ED>.....

Edit:

Which means it will be out around 2020.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

My crystalball tells me they'll be doing the AH-1 next, because that's what they've actually announced.

Hate to say it, but yeah with ED having enough on its plate already and still no 190, I can only hope they at least put an AI opponent in that we can fight so we're not having to shoot at Sabres pretending to be MiGs.

• Like 1

"Hurled headlong flaming from the ethereal sky; With hideous ruin and combustion down;
To bottomless perdition, there to dwell; In adamantine chains and penal fire"

(RIG info is outdated, will update at some point) i5 @3.7GHz (OC to 4.1), 16GB DDR3, Nvidia GTX 970 4GB, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro, TM Warthog HOTAS, VKB T-Rudder Mk.IV, Razer Blackshark Headset, Obutto Ozone

Hate to say it, but yeah with ED having enough on its plate already and still no 190, I can only hope they at least put an AI opponent in that we can fight so we're not having to shoot at Sabres pretending to be MiGs.

ok, you guys can stop this discussion before you go too far.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

Edit:

Well, thanks for the heads up. Hmm, that is a conditional statement, so the Mig-15 may be all ED or maybe not. It is good to know that the Mig-15 is under consideration. I wish that ED would consider making a Mig-17, instead of a Mig-15, as the Mig-17 was also a historical adversary of the Sabre, is an improvement over the Mig-15, and fought in a number of interesting air wars. It was also an adversary of the Phantom...and I can dream about a Phantom. 8)

Edited by mjmorrow

A plane too far...........:D

Is that a plane or a plan? :D

In all seriousness, Belsimtek always deliver. They have by far the highest pedigree with regards to module releases. So in light of this, I have no doubt the F-86 will be released in the not too distant future, and it's going to be a corker!

Asus Z390 Code XI, i9-9900K, RAM 32 Gig Corsair Vengeance @ 3200, RTX 2080 TI FE, TIR 5, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB, HOTAS WH, ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q, HTC Vive Pro, Win 10 x64

Подробнее нельзя, бо коммерческая тайна, ЕД сама все расскажет когда сочтет нужным. А кабины для красных были построены еще перед началом кампании WW2, Дора не в счет, она изначально планировалась как самостоятельный модуль как Мустанг, это потом все переигралось. ЕД видимо сеттинг "Кореи" делает по принципу, "а мы спустимся с горы не спеша и поимеем все стадо". Может быть (это мое частное мнение) что под "Корею" будут не единичные самолеты выпускать, а как с WW2, сразу пачкой, вместе с картой, наземкой и кампаниями.

http://www.sukhoi.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=82246&p=2095601&viewfull=1#post2095601

МиГ-15 не может не рассматриваться. Его, кстати, можно достаточно малой кровью сделать по всем технологиям А-10, т.е. с живой и подробной моделью двигателя. Модель лежит уже давно и ждет своего часа быть отлитой в коде.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2072952&postcount=15

I'm sure someone in there will want to hang me for this statement, but I almost wish theyd release SFM planes first and do the PFM shortly after.

Unfortunately the step from SFM to PFM is pretty damn high.. Even upgrading Su-27 from SFM to AFM seems to take a lot of time. Belsimtek did do awesome job upgrading F-15C to PFM.

I agree that more planes would be fun but there are plenty of "game-simulation" level aircraft in other software already and after tasting PFM I do want quality over quantity.

This meaning that I do prefer to have small number of higher quality aircraft than huge amount of simplistic/boring "look-alike" planes.

I assume many that are interested in DCS are here for the same reason as well.. :pilotfly:

• Like 1

"I would have written a shorter post, but I did not have the time."

Is that a plane or a plan? :D

In all seriousness, Belsimtek always deliver. They have by far the highest pedigree with regards to module releases. So in light of this, I have no doubt the F-86 will be released in the not too distant future, and it's going to be a corker!

Could well be a plan as well.......anyhows, am just exited bout this DCS module ; just want to fly it.

Gimmie!!!!!!!!!!, lol..

So I should be savin' some $$$ for pre-order/open beta?

Just a quick heads up - the Sabre is now in closed beta testing by our internal beta testing team. Look for more material to be released soon.

Cool.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Gimmie!!!!!!!!!!, lol..

So I should be savin' some $$$ for pre-order/open beta?

Yes. :)

Eugene, you are still alive!!!

Yes. :)

EDIT: Though unfortunately very behind after needing to take some time away. Working on making up lost ground.

Edited by EvilBivol-1

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules