Ch-47 - the strongest helicopter in the world

Cunning_Fox

Strongest helicopter in the world?? BAH!

Clearly you've never flown the Ka-50 with its tail blown off, wings blown off, nose blown off, nearly half the coax rotor system in shambles, bleeding hydraulic fluid all over the countryside, and all with a smile on your face while yelling, "YAHOO!! NOW WE'RE FLYING!!"

Was a hell of a flight. Took me nearly 30 minutes to go 3 km, and it was quite the workout; but man was it exciting.

Strongest helicopter in the world?? BAH!

Clearly you've never flown the Ka-50 with its tail blown off, wings blown off, nose blown off, nearly half the coax rotor system in shambles, bleeding hydraulic fluid all over the countryside, and all with a smile on your face while yelling, "YAHOO!! NOW WE'RE FLYING!!"

Was a hell of a flight. Took me nearly 30 minutes to go 3 km, and it was quite the workout; but man was it exciting.

I want to see a Ka-50 take the entire complement of MiG-15Bis up its derier and still fly.

P.S. Ain't that counter-rotating rotor system something? We make helis like the Mosin - will go through the brick wall, the enemy and the brick wall behind it. And that's just with the rifle butt.