screenshots and replay

joojoo

Hello to all

I have tried to take somescreenshots of my flights but I cannot find them in any folder of the game. I also want to sea a quick replay of my mission especially my recovers to Stennis to see if I do it right. Any idea?

Thank you!

You can watch your track or save the track after you finish and quit a mission.

Then re-watch it by clicking on the replay in the DCS menu, then select the one you saved to watch.

It's temperamental, especially if you launch from the carrier and after some updates....

Use the Print screen button to take screenshots, you can find them saved here.

C:\Users\(YOUR PC USER NAME)\Saved Games\DCS beta or stable etc\ Screenshots

i7-7700K OC @ 5Ghz | ASUS IX Hero MB | ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 32GB Corsair 3000Mhz | Corsair H100i V2 Radiator | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 500G SSD | Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD | Corsair HX850i Platinum 850W | Oculus Rift | ASUS PG278Q 27-inch, 2560 x 1440, G-SYNC, 144Hz, 1ms | VKB Gunfighter Pro

Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library

Download PDF Tutorial guides to help get up to speed with aircraft quickly and also great for taking a good look at the aircraft available for DCS before purchasing. Link

Yeah it's not in Documents/Mydocuments or AppData, it's in User/Saved Games which is not used that much by the gaming industry still, for example Company of Heroes, Crysis and idSoftware (Rage, DOOM 2016, quakelive) used it, pretty much it that I know of.

Modules: A-10C I/II, F/A-18C, Mig-21Bis, M-2000C, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-47, FC3, SC, CA, WW2AP, CE2. Terrains: NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria