How do I access the J-11a?

fergrim

I went ahead and bought all of the advanced flight model DCS standalones a bit ago - the Su-27, the Su-33, F-15.

Should I have the J-11 also, or no?

For those of you who would scold me, yes I saw someone asked before, but I felt as if the answer was unclear and it a little bit ago they asked and I was sure I saw that eventually the Su-27 standalone would be sufficient for access.

So just to be absolutely clear, do we need to own the entirety of the Flaming Cliffs pack to have access to this J-11a or is the SU-27 standalone sufficient?

Hi I bought FC3 yesterday specifically to have the J-11a since I have bought the SU27, A10A, Su25 and the F15C as stand alone but it didn't come with the J-11a, is there something special I should do?

I know I should have bought FC3 from the beginning but didn't know until recently :/

Edited by Decibel dB

Hi I bought FC3 yesterday specifically to have the J-11a ... but it didn't come with the J-11a,/

I've noticed there are no instant action or single missions for it yet but you should be able to select one in create fast mission set up or add one with mission editor. Or you can open any su-27 mission or something like that and click on su-27 then go to right side of screen and change aircraft type to J-11a.

• Like 1

I've noticed there are no instant action or single missions for it yet but you should be able to select one in create fast mission set up or add one with mission editor. Or you can open any su-27 mission or something like that and click on su-27 then go to right side of screen and change aircraft type to J-11a.

Yes that was the initial problem I managed to get some on multiplayer :D Thanks