Dedicated Server in Windows VM with Unraid

Has anyone been able to make a dedicated server work in a Windows 10 VM within Unraid? I use a Unraid server at home and with a Ryzen 3800X I wanted to use it to hose a dedicated server and SRS server. But from within the VM I can't even connect to the local webgui. I thought I saw something while searching that DCS didn't allow the server to work in a hypervisor scenario, is that correct?

• 5 months later...
Has anyone been able to make a dedicated server work in a Windows 10 VM within Unraid? I use a Unraid server at home and with a Ryzen 3800X I wanted to use it to hose a dedicated server and SRS server. But from within the VM I can't even connect to the local webgui. I thought I saw something while searching that DCS didn't allow the server to work in a hypervisor scenario, is that correct?

This is a few months old, so not sure if you are still looking, but:

I'm running just a standard Windows 10 Pro (1909) on unRaid 6.8.3. The VM config isn't anything fancy, I've got the vdisk on the cache drive, as that one is SSD. I've given it 4 CPUs, 12 GB RAM to start (for 2 people right now), OVMF BIOS, Yes to Hyper-V, just basic settings.

It seemed to work right out of the box for me, with the exception that I needed to add Windows firewall rules.

I don't store any important data on this unRaid, it sits in the DMZ, and is also my Plex blox. Just something to consider when putting your storage world accessible.