Joystick and throttel button mapping

DarkStar79

An FYI as reported on another thread... It would seem Wags has his hands on a prototype of the upcoming TM F18 grip and has been using it for the last few days. The fact that he also said he is using the WH throttle would seem to dim the hope of a new throttle coming as well. Down in the input section for those that are interested... https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=209079&page=2

I am just wondering what the price for the Thrustmaster FA-18c Flight stick is going to be. Just a ballpark range. Maybe I should hold off a bit from plans to buy the TM warthog flightstick for the DCS Hornet.

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

I am just wondering what the price for the Thrustmaster FA-18c Flight stick is going to be. Just a ballpark range. Maybe I should hold off a bit from plans to buy the TM warthog flightstick for the DCS Hornet.

More than most including me can afford you can be sure...I will have to soldier on with my trusty x65.

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

Anyone figured out a mapping to the Warthog? Only thing that may be an issue is the ANT ELEV?

*edit* how's this (attached)?

hotas_1-0_Hornet.pdf

Edited by ruprecht

DCS Wishlist: | Navy F-14 | Navy F/A-18 | AH-6 | Navy A-6 | Official Navy A-4 | Carrier Ops | Dynamic Campaign | Marine AH-1 |

Streaming DCS sometimes:

Not bad. Where did you get that empty template from? Seen that a couple times now and I would love to replace my humble drawings by that one :lol:

Here you go. This should let you download it for yourself. Its certainly nice to have around when you own every module. :)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B44Egs5qiC_bRVhvajk5R3FLZlU/view?usp=sharing

i7-7700K @ 5.2Ghz

SLI 1080Ti

64GB GSkill Trident Z RGB 4133

Asus Maximus IX Extreme

Custom Water Cooling Loop

TM Warthog/ MFG Crosswind

Here you go. This should let you download it for yourself. Its certainly nice to have around when you own every module. :)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B44Egs5qiC_bRVhvajk5R3FLZlU/view?usp=sharing

Sorry for the real basic question but how can I edit the PDF file to add my own labels? I have Adobe Acrobat but this looks like an image file in the PDF. Do I need to add Forms or do something to the PDF so that I can type in text to the boxes?

Sorry for the real basic question but how can I edit the PDF file to add my own labels? I have Adobe Acrobat but this looks like an image file in the PDF. Do I need to add Forms or do something to the PDF so that I can type in text to the boxes?

I imported the PDF into Adobe Indesign and added the labels from there. You could probably do the same in GIMP or whatever.

DCS Wishlist: | Navy F-14 | Navy F/A-18 | AH-6 | Navy A-6 | Official Navy A-4 | Carrier Ops | Dynamic Campaign | Marine AH-1 |

Streaming DCS sometimes:

I imported the PDF into Adobe Indesign and added the labels from there. You could probably do the same in GIMP or whatever.

Thank you Ruprecht, I'll take a look at Indesign or some other software to edit the PDF easily as Acrobat has never been that easy for me to work with.

Anyone found the TDC Slew controls axis that is not mouse?

Trying to map it to the joystick on my throttle.

Wow, such landing, much no gear, so slide...

T.16000M FCS HOTAS

Owned : Flaming Cliff 3 | Mig-21Bis | AJS-37 Viggen | F/A-18C | F-5E | Mirage 2000c | F-14B | Ka-50 | JF-17

Wishlist : F-4 | Mi-24 | MiG-23 | F-15E | F-16

Dev. Wishlist : Tornado | Mirage F1 | MiG-25 | F-104 | Étendard/Super Étendard | Saab 35 Draken | JAS-39 Gripen A

Kind of pathetic that they release without something as essential as a TDC axis bind...

Yea...it can be frustrating...I'm trying my part to at least help out those I can, with hardware configurations similar to mine...If I had the Thrustmaster A-10C Throttle Im sure I'd have a profiler ready for that as well...

any clue what keyboard keys the TDC slewing is defaulted to for the Hornet?

any clue what keyboard keys the TDC slewing is defaulted to for the Hornet?

The usual: comma, dot, slash, semicolon.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro