[REPORTED] Jet not refuelling to 12000 fuel if tanks are attached before refuel.

Makempay

Not really sure if this is a bug or not, and not to sure if its been reported. Because I wouldn't know how to word it. But, I found a bug if you rearm a low or empty F-16, and you attach fuel tanks without refueling first. After the tanks attach.it automaticly put it to 72% internal fuel in the rearm window. you only get around 8300 gas with both drop tanks attached if you set the fuel to 100%, The way I fixed this was by removing the tanks, and then putting them back on to get back to 12000 fuel.

This has been an issue for a very long time and applies to all aircraft AFAIK. You simply can't refuel your external tanks. Only solution, like you said, is to remove them and then attach a new one.

-Col. Russ Everts opinion on surface-to-air missiles: "It makes you feel a little better if it's coming for one of your buddies. However, if it's coming for you, it doesn't make you feel too good, but it does rearrange your priorities."

DCS Wishlist:

MC-130E Combat Talon   |   F/A-18F Lot 26   |   HH-60G Pave Hawk   |   E-2 Hawkeye/C-2 Greyhound   |   EA-6A/B Prowler   |   J-35F2/J Draken   |   RA-5C Vigilante

This has been an issue for a very long time and applies to all aircraft AFAIK. You simply can't refuel your external tanks. Only solution, like you said, is to remove them and then attach a new one.

Yeah F/A-18 has suffered with this problem for awhile now. Any time I refuel with a centerline tank on that aircraft it never fills more than 800-1000 pounds of fuel. Thus any time I fly the centerline I punch it off when the centerline is empty to reduce drag and a bit of weight. This forces the new tank on after refueling and gets around the problem as well. Unfortunately until S-J is programmed into the 16 this isn't as nice of a solution as it is on the 18.

Odd part about this issue is it isn't consistent among players. I have a buddy who flies the F/A-18 as well and never sees this problem.

Yeah F/A-18 has suffered with this problem for awhile now. Any time I refuel with a centerline tank on that aircraft it never fills more than 800-1000 pounds of fuel. Thus any time I fly the centerline I punch it off when the centerline is empty to reduce drag and a bit of weight. This forces the new tank on after refueling and gets around the problem as well. Unfortunately until S-J is programmed into the 16 this isn't as nice of a solution as it is on the 18.

Odd part about this issue is it isn't consistent among players. I have a buddy who flies the F/A-18 as well and never sees this problem.

Just FYI it is possible to punch the external tanks off now on the Viper - I mean it does reset your Master Mode to NAV which is a little annoying thou lol. 1 step forwards, 2 steps backwards..:)

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]