[REPORTED]Rocket ripple fire not working - ED Forums

Notices

Old 04-21-2017, 08:10 AM   #1
escaner

Reputation power: 3
escaner will become famous soon enoughescaner will become famous soon enoughescaner will become famous soon enough
Default [REPORTED]Rocket ripple fire not working

Yesterday I was on a mission with rockets in the F-5E. Before startup I selected in the kneepad 60 ms interval in both rocket types, as I was not sure which ones I had loaded (I had four Mk.151 7 rocket pods).

For the ground attack, I selected the two inner pylons, set "Rocket" in the A/G mode and when I hold the pickle button, only one pair came out. Of course, I expected all seven pairs to fire on the set interval. In the end, I needed one press for each pair.
Old 04-29-2017, 12:08 PM   #2
escaner

escaner will become famous soon enoughescaner will become famous soon enoughescaner will become famous soon enough

I have been researching this problem. It only happens when I manually configure rocket ripple 60ms before starting the airplane. When it is already configured from the mission editor, it works fine.

The behavior is that the first press (and hold) of the pickle button will work as rocket single fire. Next presses will work as ripple fire.

Besides I noticed that the old bug with LAU-3 firing 2 rockets in single mode is still there.

Both bugs are demonstrated in the following video:

1. First pickle press -> both bugs at the same time: works as single but 2 rockets launch from each pod
2. Second pickle press -> ripple works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKb94guNTjo
Old 05-01-2017, 04:55 PM   #3
cofcorpse
ED Partners

Reputation power: 20
cofcorpse is a glorious beacon of lightcofcorpse is a glorious beacon of lightcofcorpse is a glorious beacon of lightcofcorpse is a glorious beacon of lightcofcorpse is a glorious beacon of lightcofcorpse is a glorious beacon of lightcofcorpse is a glorious beacon of lightcofcorpse is a glorious beacon of lightcofcorpse is a glorious beacon of lightcofcorpse is a glorious beacon of lightcofcorpse is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you, issue is located and will be soon fixed!
cofcorpse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 11:11 PM   #4
escaner

Thank's.
I can confirm that the ripple fire is now fixed.
The other issue (each LAU-3 pod firing 2 rockets instead of 1 in single) is still present.