Upgrade question from world 1.5 to 2.0 and the F15C

jack72

helpsmilie.gif Couple of questions.

I have currently the latest version of World 1.5xx

I want to get the F15C Red flag campaign.

1) Do I have to pay to upgrade to World 2.0 (Haven't downloaded 2.0 yet, but I don't see a price, but if I need to pay to get a key, OK,,,I just don't see that on my screen).

2) What do I install first NTTR or World 2.0/

3) Just to be sure (and I know repetitive) but I want the most up-to-date F15 that DCS offers. Is there any difference if I have the F15C from FC3 or if I also got the F15C stand alone. (i.e. do some areas in the cockpit, graphics, etc etc...get upgraded from the one in FC3)?

1. No.

2. Install DCS World v2.0 first. Then, just like in v1.5, go to the Module Manager and install NTTR along with any aircraft modules you own.

3. The FC3 aircraft are exactly the same as the ones sold individually.

Edited by cichlidfan

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Go here: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/downloads/world/alpha/

Download the installer and run it. 2.0 is separate installation, has a bit different settings and controls need to be setup again (they are not imported from 1.5). 2.0 if for free but you have to buy NTTR to be able to play in this version of game.

After you will start it, you can download NTTR via the module manager. Make sure you have enough space on your disk, the map it self has more than 40 GB!

FC3 airplanes are the same as their standalone counterparts, its just an option for people that do not want any other airplanes from the package except for the one and only.

Edited by Jumbik

Do, or do not, there is no try.

--------------------------------------------------------

Sapphire Nitro+ Rx Vega 64, i7 4790K ... etc. etc.