Autopilot

HoYa

I'm trying to map key commands to my hotas, but I can't seem to find autopilot anywhere, any help as to which menu it's under would be appreciated.

Also, when flying the f15c, I mapped the rudder toe brake as the wheel brake with no problem but the a10a simply won't map it, any ideas ?

Thanks

The is no axis setting for brakes, just set "w" to a button.

A10c has wheel/toe brakes, not A10a

| VR goggles | Autopilot panel | Headtracker | TM HOTAS | G920 HOTAS | MS FFB 2 | Throttle Quadrants | 8600K | GTX 1080 | 64GB RAM| Win 10 x64 | Voicerecognition | 50" UHD TV monitor | 40" 1080p TV monitor | 2x 24" 1080p side monitors | 24" 1080p touchscreen |

Got it on the brakes,

However, I've tried mapping all of the LAAPs to my hotas, and none of them will hold alt, bearing, or speed. It's hard to aim Mavericks while steering the hog! Any advice?

To use the autopilot (and gun PAC) you must first turn on EAC.

CPU: i7 980x @ 4.2GHz RAM: 24gb Corsair Vengeance

MB: Gigabyte Sniper X58 w/onboard Soundblaster X-Fi

HD: SanDisk 480gb SSD OS: Win7 Pro 64bit

VIDEO CARD: EVGA GTX 980ti FTW

MONITOR: LG 34" Ultrawide 2560x1080

MP SERVER: ibuypower i7-4810MQ w/Win7 Home 64bit

GEAR: Saitek X-52 Pro; Combat Rudder Pedals; Throttle Quadrants. Thrustmaster MFD's, TrackIR 5 w/Pro Clip, Turtle Beach X-12 Headset

First you choose which autopilot mode you want (L Alt +1,2,3) then press A to engage autopilot. Make sure you're level before engaging AP or it won't engage. To orbit first initiate a level turn then choose alt/bank hold (L alt +3) then A to engage AP.

Edited by cthulhu68

Got it on the brakes,

However, I've tried mapping all of the LAAPs to my hotas, and none of them will hold alt, bearing, or speed. It's hard to aim Mavericks while steering the hog! Any advice?

When doing a diving attack remember to keep trimming your nose down as you pick up speed.

Its a lot easier to lock your target when you dont have to fight the stick.