Cannot see own server

MrNelz

I have a dedicated server set up on another PC connected by LAN to the same router as my main DCS PC. I am unable to see my own server although my friends can see it on the server list. This has only started in the last week. I have checked that both machines are running the same version (Stable 2.5.5.34864) and repaired both. Any ideas?

I have a dedicated server set up on another PC connected by LAN to the same router as my main DCS PC. I am unable to see my own server although my friends can see it on the server list. This has only started in the last week. I have checked that both machines are running the same version (Stable 2.5.5.34864) and repaired both. Any ideas?

Fastest way is enable IPv6 on both server and your LAN connected PC, you'll se your server populated by IPV6 protocol in your PC.

If you don't want to use IPv6 or you don't have a router that can handle it for local network, just use connect by IP button and put the Local IP address of your server in the pop-up window.

It's a pretty common problem and depends on your network hardware and routing configuration.

FlighRIG => CPU: RyZen 5900x | RAM: 64GB Corsair 3000Mhz | GPU: nVIDIA RTX 4090 FE | OS Storage: SSD NVMe Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, DCS Storage: SSD NVMe Sabrent 1TB | Device: Multipurpose-UFC, VirPil T-50, TM WARTHOG Throttle, TrackHat, MFD Cougar with screen.

Our Servers => [ITA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE | PersianConquest PvE Live Map&Stats | Syria Liberation PvE Conquest

Support us on twitch subscribing with amazon prime account linked, it's free!