DCS F/A-18C Hornet by a DUMMY

4eyes

Good luck and enjoy the journey. That's where most of the fun is anyway. If you didn't know how old you were...you had no way of seeing what you look like...how old would you think you were?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]

Good luck and enjoy the journey. That's where most of the fun is anyway. If you didn't know how old you were...you had no way of seeing what you look like...how old would you think you were?

I am 68 years old pensioner. Disabled with final stages with Multiple Sclerosis. Now with a body and mind of a 75 year old.

I used to be a Wildlife Cinematographer. I am re-learning my old Sony Vegas Video Software. Hopefully, the videos will get better as it comes back to me.

I find DCS to be very hard to learn. Plus, MS causes cognitive problems too. My IQ went from College Masters level to around 10th grade.

I needed a project to keep me going. I am stubborn. I am going to learn this thing. Look's like a lot of people want to follow me along. That's encouraging.