• J-5A
    • J-6III
    • J-7G
    • J-8E
    • J-8F
    • Q-5III
    • Q-5D
    • H-5

Did you mean to write H-5? Would also be a very welcome plane! Thanks for the photo!

Very interesting to hear about China’s early PGM program. Seems something hard to find info on on the English web. I wonder what did the designation for that H-5? Maybe JTAC?

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

Did you mean to write H-5? Would also be a very welcome plane! Thanks for the photo!

Very interesting to hear about China’s early PGM program. Seems something hard to find info on on the English web. I wonder what did the designation for that H-5? Maybe JTAC?

Yep, that definitely looks like a H-5.

Also, thanks for the photo L0op8ack

I didn't know Chinese Laser bomb program started so long ago.

However, I have to say, it looks like an old PL-1 missile.

Edited by J-20

I love a J-10 to get my Lavi on ;)

Sorry to rain on your parade. But J-10 had nothing to do with Lavi.

This is front the "Youth Science Magazine" issued in 1979. The J-10 project was already started back then, right after the cancellation of J-9. But the Lavi project wasn't started until a year later in 1980.

image.php?url=0KRYhgNz1w

Edited by J-20

none of the above or other is not an option

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

Hey Kev, what about these planes from the poll Uboats made before they started development https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=145021

I would think the planes in that poll are atleast possible

Unless I misunderstand your post

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

These polls are funny because it's easy to know what aircraft will win.

It will be the most advanced aircraft,.... simple as that.

If you do a poll with mig29a mig29s mig35, the winner will be ....Mig35.

Why ? because the majority of people prefer a plane who can do a lot things (multi role if possible), with the most modern avionic.

The most advanced the aircraft is, the better are the sells.

The good thing is that DEKA has devellop all the tools and technology to do advanced aircraft more quickly.

So, if i was DEKA, i would go for the most advanced aircraft as possible to have the best rentability of all the hard work they have already done.

my two cents.

These polls are funny because it's easy to know what aircraft will win.

It will be the most advanced aircraft,.... simple as that.

If you do a poll with mig29a mig29s mig35, the winner will be ....Mig35.

Why ? because the majority of people prefer a plane who can do a lot things (multi role if possible), with the most modern avionic.

The most advanced the aircraft is, the better are the sells.

The good thing is that DEKA has devellop all the tools and technology to do advanced aircraft more quickly.

So, if i was DEKA, i would go for the most advanced aircraft as possible to have the best rentability of all the hard work they have already done.

my two cents.

Not really, my other poll proves differently with the winning of F-104, which is not the most advanced fighter if you ask me :smilewink:

The J-8F is winning is probably due the lack of advanced Red Fighter in DCS. Many people don't consider JF-17 as a true Red Fighter.

Edited by J-20

I stand correct, all the planes in this pole are from the same period (more or less), then your argument is invalidate :)

I vote mirage IIIE :)

I would say that Mirage IIE is more advanced than the F-104.

J-7G is actually designed roughly in the same era as the J-8F, yet Q-5 are catching up :smartass:

I would say that Mirage IIE is more advanced than the F-104.

No, you are wrong one more time, Mirage IIIE 1954, F-104 1952, same period, same level of avionic, no one is more advanced than the other

J-7G is actually designed roughly in the same era as the J-8F, yet Q-5 are catching up :smartass:

Lol, I quote you "J-8F is the best and the final variant of the J-8II series, and is regarded as the first true ‘multirole’ fighter"

do i need to add something :)

No, you are wrong one more time, Mirage IIIE 1954, F-104 1952, same period, same level of avionic, no one is more advanced than the other

Lol, I quote you "J-8F is the best and the final variant of the J-8II series, and is regarded as the first true ‘multirole’ fighter"

do i need to add something :)

I don't get it. Those two sentences don't conflict one another.

I don't know what you mean.

I don't get it. Those two sentences don't conflict one another.

I don't know what you mean.

No, no, your sentences don't conflict one another, i make the second part of your sentence in bold because that justify what i have said previouly about people who prefer the most advanced avionic, and because you say "J-7G is actually designed roughly in the same era as the J-8F", but in fact it seems that there is a big difference in the capacity and the avionics level of the 2 aircraft.

and sorry for my poor english, but i am proud of that because i am french :smartass:

I am sure the J-8 (hoping for updated variants) is more possible.

J-7 also...hoping for latest variants coz we certainly dont need to feel like flying yet another Mig 21. Updated variants of J-7 are different.

Both of the above said aircrafts are more possible than J-11B or J-15.

• 2 weeks later...

Even with the JF-17 knocking on the door, one can't stop dreaming about the future. The J-7G, J-8F and Q-5 would all be great additions.

If the J-7G was added we would have 3 of the 5 aircraft that the Pakistan Air Force use, well they actually use the J-7PG but they aren't to far apart from each other.

Even with the JF-17 knocking on the door, one can't stop dreaming about the future. The J-7G, J-8F and Q-5 would all be great additions.

If the J-7G was added we would have 3 of the 5 aircraft that the Pakistan Air Force use, well they actually use the J-7PG but they aren't to far apart from each other.

Very much so, J-7G is basically a J-7PG with a radar and PL-8s and PL-9s.

Edited by J-20