Dear ED! No love for KA-50?

Devrim

Not love now and not love for the near future. American market should be conquer first. very soon you will get the Mi-24 to face F-14 in exchange of Mig-25 which will remain as AI to be shot down easily. they must have some fun first, it is an important market. The money first...

Edited by pepin1234

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm ABSOLUTELY willing to pay an upgrade fee. Even better, i'd be happy to pay a monthly subscription if it meant bug fixes, texture/graphics upgrades, and new features were prioritized.

And while I'm at it, I can't for the life of me understand why ED doesn't change over to the Microsoft Office 365 pricing model. It just makes so much more sense for both ED, and believe it or not, for us, too.

For ED, it really helps to even out the cash flow and make revenue forecasts realistic.

These 2 things are key to keeping ALL the modules up to date and less bugged.

It also allows them to decide to hire more developers to make more modules simultaneously, or perhaps get a module out the door in 12-18 months instead of 3-5 years.

If you use the Microsoft historical example, you basically take the MSRP of the product and divide by 36, which gives you the monthly fee.

E.G., this could result in you flying the Hornet for less than $2 per month...

If you're willing to commit to a two year monthly subscription, maybe they lower the price to $1/mo, and/or include the PG map.

To increase the user base, I'd retire the TF-51, convert the SU-25 to payware, and give the Mig-15 or Sabre as the free module.

the TF-51 is too hard to fly for a noob, and the SU-25 is too complex.

The Mig or Sabre are truly iconic aircraft that almost anyone would love to fly, they're easy to get into, and they're relatively simple from a development standpoint.

Are you willing to pay for these updates? Bear in mind that this is an old module yielding no revenue to speak of anymore.

Remember folks, if you want to support Eagle Dynamics it is very easy to do

Just buy some more copies of modules you already own,

you can hang onto them or gift them to others, friends, family, co-workers, or

just do a free give away to members of the public

Click here for tutorials for using Virpil Hardware and Software

Click here for Virpil Flight equipment dimensions and pictures.

Not love now and not love for the near future. American market should be conquer first. very soon you will get the Mi-24 to face F-14 in exchange of Mig-25 which will remain as AI to be shot down easily. they must have some fun first, it is an important market. The money first...

Ahhh, you know better than ED themselves. Thank you for sharing your wisdom with us :music_whistling:

Take down your tinfoil hat, yes western models sell better but mostly because we will never get a high fidelity eastern model (Mig 35, Su 34, Su 35 , Mig 31). Why? Ask the Kremlin.

I own every module and like to fly the MiG-21 from time to time but have no interest in further 50's and 60's planes from Russia (Su-17, Su-22, MiG 17 and so on) to fight against the state of the art western planes.

Get a license from Mr. Putin and I will be a grateful customer of a powerful eastern fighter and beat the sh** out of the blue side. If not stop accusing ED that they simply do it for profit until you can prove that there is enough information about a specific plane (RL flight manual + FM diagrams + RL planes for scanning + SME's) and they simply have no interest in developing it. Until then please stop this stupid conspiracy theories. You are misleading new players. We can be happy to see the old Ka50 reworked, Show me the game company doing this to their 10 year old games… without getting paid again

Edited by FSKRipper

i9 9900K @ 5,0GHz | 1080GTX | 32GB RAM | 256GB, 512GB & 1TB Samsung SSDs | TIR5 w/ Track Clip | Virpil T-50 Stick with extension + Warthog Throttle | MFG Crosswind pedals | Gametrix 908 Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wags said in the last interview that they can't simulate a full 4th gen red plane because they are based in Russia, but he also said that nothing stops a 3rd party to do it. Maybe it's just a matter of time. Today we have a lot of 3rd party some of which very talented, so who knows?

Get a license from Mr. Putin and I will be a grateful customer of a powerful eastern fighter and beat the sh** out of the blue side.

Helicopters seemingly not being an issue I think the man to send this request to is Yury Slyusar.

I'm ABSOLUTELY willing to pay an upgrade fee. Even better, i'd be happy to pay a monthly subscription if it meant bug fixes, texture/graphics upgrades, and new features were prioritized.

And while I'm at it, I can't for the life of me understand why ED doesn't change over to the Microsoft Office 365 pricing model. It just makes so much more sense for both ED, and believe it or not, for us, too.

:chair:

DCS World needs the Panavia Tornado! Really!