M-2000C Update Discussion

Zeus67

Folks,

I understand that you are anxious for news about the updates that are scheduled for the M-2000C.

Despite the AV-8B NA taking precedence in all our work schedule, the M-2000C has not been forgotten and several improvements are ready to be deployed as soon as we are able to do so:

- FM updates

- New collision model.

- Textures improvements

On the avionics side, I still have to start working on the promised changes, but they will be coming. In fact I think that the M-2000C will benefit from the hiatus since some stuff that we learned while developing the AV-8B NA will be used with the M-2000C.

Not a lot of news, but these are true news. :)

• Like 1

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you. Could you please lock the thread so we only get info from you, other RAZBAM member or ED personnel?

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Thank you. Could you please lock the thread so we only get info from you, other RAZBAM member or ED personnel?

I debated with myself about doing that but in the end I do want you to interact with us.

I will close this thread if things get out of hand.

• Like 1

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Thx for the update...and no fake news!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

i7 4770k @ 4.5, asus z-87 pro, strix GTX 980ti directcu3oc, 32gb Kingston hyperX 2133, philips 40" 4k monitor, hotas cougar\warthog, track ir 5, Oculus Rift

Thanks for the update, Zeus.

In fact I think that the M-2000C will benefit from the hiatus since some stuff that we learned while developing the AV-8B NA will be used with the M-2000C.

Yes I would hope that is the case. Still, with the upcoming Hornet and Tomcat, it might be too late for having the module get the flight time it deserved.

Do you have a time frame for the FM updates at least? We've been hearing "a few more weeks" and "in one of the next patches" for the last 3-4 months now...

Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset

This bird is close to be my last purchase of a RAZBAM item. I understand we're not talking about Apple, Microsoft or such a big company. But that's a fact that people like me who pre-purchased the plane to "give" funds to help can have the feeling the situation is not fair.

The communication is just : "wait for it" , " wait for it", for weeks or monthes....

• Like 1

Thanks for the update, Zeus.

Yes I would hope that is the case. Still, with the upcoming Hornet and Tomcat, it might be too late for having the module get the flight time it deserved.

Do you have a time frame for the FM updates at least? We've been hearing "a few more weeks" and "in one of the next patches" for the last 3-4 months now...

The FM updates are being tested. If no problem arises, they will be ready for the next update.

I am not anxious Zeus, I just want to be sure that I will get what I paid for 2 years ago. I am not a AV-8B NA customer, so when I read that work on promised changed months ago are not start yet because of AV-8B NA, it does not make me anxious but a little bit in a bad mood....

Gators

• Like 3

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

On the avionics side, I still have to start working on the promised changes, but they will be coming. In fact I think that the M-2000C will benefit from the hiatus since some stuff that we learned while developing the AV-8B NA will be used with the M-2000C.

Zeus, speaking to the avionic side, do you have already access to A2G ED tech?

It seem quite important both for Mirage update and future modules.

Thanks in advance!

Bye

Phant

Edited by phant

AMVI

Great news, the FM update will be a nice one to test.

Thanks CptSmiley

Awaiting the changelog

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4