[Official] SimShaker for Aviators

3 hours ago, =Andre= said:

I think the previous versions archive is handy for the case like yours. If one installed a fresh version and it didn't work and could rollback to the previous version easily.

What's the problem with the "13th Nov" version?

Thanks Andre,

Does the previous versions folder include the latest version as well then?

Tried the 13th Nov version on its own but just will not work for me.

Happy landings,

Talisman

Bell_UH-1 side.png

59 minutes ago, Talisman_VR said:

Thanks Andre,

Does the previous versions folder include the latest version as well then?

Tried the 13th Nov version on its own but just will not work for me.

Happy landings,

Talisman

No, it doesn't

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

19 hours ago, vladimusmaximus said:

Anyone had issues with Simshaker module not opening? Mine opened twice, then I selected a diff soundcard; it went to restart and hasn't opened since. Now throws some .NET error when I look at the logs. Pretty frustrated, was nearly setup to start testing this now can't do anything...

I'm on Windows 11

2021-12-06 2:22:25 PM Application: SimShakerSoundModule.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an internal error in the .NET Runtime at IP 7295F01B (728B0000) with exit code 80131506.

-

2021-12-06 5:56:43 PM Application: SimShaker-Wings.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an internal error in the .NET Runtime at IP 7202F01B (71F80000) with exit code 80131506.

Might be related to this

https://docs.microsoft.com/de-de/troubleshoot/dotnet/framework/citrix-virtual-memory-optimization-80131506-error

5 hours ago, Talisman_VR said:

Thanks.  I will download the previous versions first then and then go for the latest version.  That might get things working for me.

Happy landings,

Talisman

Is the file size, of the downloaded file, still very small? Do you use any antivirus software, or browser plugin which might corrupt the file during the download?

20 hours ago, f4l0 said:

Might be related to this

https://docs.microsoft.com/de-de/troubleshoot/dotnet/framework/citrix-virtual-memory-optimization-80131506-error

Is the file size, of the downloaded file, still very small? Do you use any antivirus software, or browser plugin which might corrupt the file during the download?

So, I managed to get it worked by disabling that sound card in BIOS, then restarting. Then it opened, then I selected a different sound-card; rebooted, reenabled the one I wanted and selected it; this time it worked. No idea what happened before.

• Thanks 1

After a couple weeks of working Jetseat power switch was acting up again.  Was not wiring in DCS so maybe SSA but the Massage app worked.  No errors or popups. 

Specs & Wishlist:

Core i9 9900k 5.0Ghz, Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero, 64GB G.Skill Trident 3600, Asus RoG Strix 3090 OC, 2TB x Samsung Evo 970 M.2 boot. Samsung Evo 860 storage, Coolermaster H500M, ML360R AIO

HP Reverb G2, Samsung Odyssey+ WMR; VKB Gunfighter 2, MCG Pro; Virpil T-50CM v3; Slaw RX Viper v2

4 hours ago, vladimusmaximus said:

The reduce engine effect while airborne doens't seem to be working, am I missing something? or does the game need to be restarted each time?

What plane did you try? Did you increase the values in the settings tab?

4 hours ago, Uxi said:

After a couple weeks of working Jetseat power switch was acting up again.  Was not wiring in DCS so maybe SSA but the Massage app worked.  No errors or popups. 

What do you mean? SSA does not connect to DCS?

Worked today.  Maybe a one off 

Specs & Wishlist:

Core i9 9900k 5.0Ghz, Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero, 64GB G.Skill Trident 3600, Asus RoG Strix 3090 OC, 2TB x Samsung Evo 970 M.2 boot. Samsung Evo 860 storage, Coolermaster H500M, ML360R AIO

HP Reverb G2, Samsung Odyssey+ WMR; VKB Gunfighter 2, MCG Pro; Virpil T-50CM v3; Slaw RX Viper v2

On 1/20/2021 at 8:09 AM, KIWIvolshebnik said:

Hi, hoping that someone can help me. I'm getting the following error with SimShaker for Aviators beta:

SimShaker for Aviators beta: DCS.openbeta export feature setup

ExportAutoTune: Could not find a part of the path 'Data\SimShaker.lua'

I have removed and reinstalled SimShaker, but no joy.

Cheers,

simshaker_error.JPG

i am also keep getting this error, anyone knows how to fix it?

Asus Z370-A | Intel i7 8700K @5.0GHz | Deepcool Maelstrom 120T Red | G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA 1080ti 11GB SC2 | Kingston A2000 250GB NVMe 250GB for Windows 10 64-bit Pro OS, | Samsung 840PRO 120GB SSD & WD HDD 1TB & WD HDD 500GB for program files | 3x LG 24" IPS monitors | Thrustmaster Warthog Stick | Thrustmaster FCS throttle and pedals | HP Reverb Pro, Oculus Rift CV1 (any many more stuff non flight sim related :helpsmilie:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

On 12/7/2021 at 6:26 PM, f4l0 said:

Might be related to this

All sorted.  I am now fully updated to the latest version and my original settings were saved.  Thanks for responding.  Loving SSA, it is absolutely brilliant! 🙂

Happy landings,

Talisman

• Like 1

Bell_UH-1 side.png

Hello. I don’t know if this is the right forum to expose my problem. I have successfully used SimShaker for Aviators in combination with SimShaker Sound Module for several days (with MSFS), in minimized startup mode. This morning, suddenly and for no apparent reason, it stopped working. The icon in the Windows tray appears for a moment and then disappears almost immediately. Same with official or beta versions. After crash I found errors in the Windows event log, an application error for SimShaker for Aviation.exe and a .NET Runtime error that I write down. Any suggestions are welcome.
-----------
Application Error

Nome dell’applicazione che ha generato l’errore: SimShaker for Aviators Beta.exe, versione: 2.3.1.0, timestamp: 0x6191279e
Nome del modulo che ha generato l’errore: KERNELBASE.dll, versione: 10.0.19041.1348, timestamp: 0x9166324b
Codice eccezione: 0xe0434352
Offset errore 0x0012b502
ID processo che ha generato l’errore: 0x5370
Ora di avvio dell’applicazione che ha generato l’errore: 0x01d7eea9bb11b912
Percorso dell’applicazione che ha generato l’errore: C:\Program Files (x86)\SimShaker\SimShaker for Aviators Beta\SimShaker for Aviators Beta.exe
Percorso del modulo che ha generato l’errore: C:\windows\System32\KERNELBASE.dll
ID segnalazione: b4359d83-fbc7-4e62-afb0-d43972964879
-----------
.NET Runtime Error

Applicazione: SimShaker for Aviators Beta.exe
Versione framework: v4.0.30319
Descrizione: il processo è stato terminato a causa di un’eccezione non gestita.
Informazioni sull’eccezione: System.Xml.XmlException
in System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(System.Exception)
in System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(System.String, System.String[])
in System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseText(Int32 ByRef, Int32 ByRef, Int32 ByRef)
in System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseText()
in System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseElementContent()
in System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Read()
in System.Xml.XmlTextReader.Read()
in System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Skip()
in System.Xml.XmlTextReader.Skip()
in System.Configuration.XmlUtil.StrictSkipToNextElement(System.Configuration.ExceptionAction)
in System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ScanSectionsRecursive(System.Configuration.XmlUtil, System.String, Boolean, System.String, System.Configuration.OverrideModeSetting, Boolean)
in System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ScanSectionsRecursive(System.Configuration.XmlUtil, System.String, Boolean, System.String, System.Configuration.OverrideModeSetting, Boolean)
in System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ScanSections(System.Configuration.XmlUtil)
in System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.InitConfigFromFile()

Informazioni sull’eccezione: System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException
in System.Configuration.ConfigurationSchemaErrors.ThrowIfErrors(Boolean)
in System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ThrowIfParseErrors(System.Configuration.ConfigurationSchemaErrors)
in System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ThrowIfInitErrors()
in System.Configuration.ClientConfigurationSystem.OnConfigRemoved(System.Object, System.Configuration.Internal.InternalConfigEventArgs)

Informazioni sull’eccezione: System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException
in System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.PrepareConfigSystem()
in System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.RefreshSection(System.String)
in System.Configuration.ClientSettingsStore.ReadSettings(System.String, Boolean)
in System.Configuration.LocalFileSettingsProvider.GetPropertyValues(System.Configuration.SettingsContext, System.Configuration.SettingsPropertyCollection)
in System.Configuration.SettingsBase.GetPropertiesFromProvider(System.Configuration.SettingsProvider)
in System.Configuration.SettingsBase.GetPropertyValueByName(System.String)
in System.Configuration.SettingsBase.get_Item(System.String)
in System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsBase.GetPropertyValue(System.String)
in System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsBase.get_Item(System.String)
in SimShaker.Properties.Settings.get_Starter_ShowBalloon()
in SimShaker.UI.AutoStarterForm…ctor()
in SimShaker.Program.Main(System.String[])

8 hours ago, darkman222 said:

The download for the setup file does not exist any more?

"SimShaker software family

SimShaker for Aviators by f4l0 "

This item might not exist or is no longer available

The One Drive is empty?! Is that correct?

I've just checked. It's fine. Please try again.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

23 hours ago, f4l0 said:

What plane did you try? Did you increase the values in the settings tab?

F16 and F14. No matter what setting I put, it always feels similar. I increased it in effect settings to 25 then want it to go to 11 so put 14 in special... but on the ground and in the air it feels identical at (25).

2 hours ago, vladimusmaximus said:

F16 and F14. No matter what setting I put, it always feels similar. I increased it in effect settings to 25 then want it to go to 11 so put 14 in special... but on the ground and in the air it feels identical at (25).

You can modify the dampening/reduction value in SSA aswell. Did you play around with this value? And which SSA version do you use?

Edited by f4l0

@f410 & @=Andre=,  Is there a fix for the MS .NET Framework Error? I'm trying to get my Jetseat back up & running...kindly let me know your thoughts here please, thanks

UPDATE: I dled your Stable v2.3.0 and updated, no more .Net Framework Error, will have to test in DCS and will report back.

Edited by NatoAviator

7 hours ago, flusim3 said:

And another question: a red "x" appears next to "simconnect".
However, Dcs seems to communicate with SSA. The settings I make in SSA have an effect on my buttkicker (e.g. G-effect works).
Should I ignore the "x"?

Simconnect is for MSFS, but not DCS

4 minutes ago, flusim3 said:

Here comes a warning:

Simshaker Sound Module
Form Load: Network Port is busy . Check ich another Sound Module is already Running

Can you help?

Either do not start the second SimShaker Sound Module instance or press the Qiut button on the error message form.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]