Oxygen Flow Indicator and AFN-2 Homing Indicator

KonniRichter

I am new to DCS and bought the Kurfürst. There are many things i have to learn. But i got three questions regarding to the Kurfüst.

I checked the manual and it says:

"Slowly turn the Oxygen Flow Valve through two full turns to avoid explosion.

Put on the oxygen mask. Push the button on the Oxygen Regulator. Observe the Oxygen Flow Indicator to ensure the indicator blinks properly."

Hm.. now i opened the valve but i cannot find any button on the oxygen Regulator. The flow indicator shows nothing.

What to do and how to see anything on the oxygen indicator?

The second thing is the AFN-2 Homing Indicator. Can you give me a step by step tutorial what to set in the plane and set in the mission builder in order to use the homing indicator?

The DCS radio system is new to me and i didn´t know what i have to do. Would be great if you could help me in order to use the homing indicator.

And finally the FuG 16ZY and the FuG 25a. Is there a tutorial how to use them and what to set outside the plane to work with it? German tutorials would be great, if exists.

:helpsmilie:

• ED Team

The AFN-2 is currently broke, its been reported, there are issues with the 3D model and function. I believe a fix is coming.

Not sure about the questions on the Oxygen though....

I am new to DCS and bought the Kurfürst. There are many things i have to learn. But i got three questions regarding to the Kurfüst.

I checked the manual and it says:

"Slowly turn the Oxygen Flow Valve through two full turns to avoid explosion.

Put on the oxygen mask. Push the button on the Oxygen Regulator. Observe the Oxygen Flow Indicator to ensure the indicator blinks properly."

Hm.. now i opened the valve but i cannot find any button on the oxygen Regulator. The flow indicator shows nothing.

What to do and how to see anything on the oxygen indicator?

The second thing is the AFN-2 Homing Indicator. Can you give me a step by step tutorial what to set in the plane and set in the mission builder in order to use the homing indicator?

The DCS radio system is new to me and i didn´t know what i have to do. Would be great if you could help me in order to use the homing indicator.

And finally the FuG 16ZY and the FuG 25a. Is there a tutorial how to use them and what to set outside the plane to work with it? German tutorials would be great, if exists.

:helpsmilie:

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png