DCS: Mi-8MTV2 Screenshot Thread

Imho they will add both, as in BS.

And for the case they won't, you should begin to learn how to read буквы русского алфавита :D I'm lucky, that Czech language is a little bit like Russian...

:D :D But, thanks to Flight manual and Google translate, I think I can do something. :)

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

That sounds like the chances of it coming with a english cockpit is very slim, even english tool tips would work until it gets done could work as a place holder.

If you look at the first screens, one of the overhead panel shows tool tips in English, fear not :smartass:

"If the MWS didn't see it, it didn't happen"

Keep in mind that the English cockpit in the Black Shark was not created by ED. It was a submission from a user that was incorporated into the game prior to release, which is why everything in the manuals is in Russian...because ED did not have an English 'pit when the manual was written.

At any rate, even if it does not come with an English cockpit, rest assured there will be a mod to create one, even if I have to create it myself (or maybe just help).

I want it in Russian, as long as we get English tool tips.

487th Squadron

Section Leader

I understand, but where did you get that 1.2.6 is unlikely to be released before December? I'm not trying to pick your response apart or anything, I would just be gutted if the Mi-8MTV2 would be released closer to December :(

I am looking at the average time between major version updates. Then add in the fact that 1.2.5 still needs a fix or two...

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I am looking at the average time between major version updates. Then add in the fact that 1.2.5 still needs a fix or two...

You can't really look at average time, also the 1.2.6 will be out for beta testing before that. Since some users even got the alpha from steam I don't think we are looking at that long of development time.

As far as what they've said 1.2.5 doesn't seem to be getting more patches.

Edited by Irregular programming

You can't really look at average time, also the 1.2.6 will be out for beta testing before that. Since some users even got the alpha from steam I don't think we are looking at that long of development time.

As far as what they've said 1.2.5 doesn't seem to be getting more patches.

Silly me. I actually thought they were going to fix the things 1.2.5 broke first. :doh:

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Different exhausts? Or different models?

where can you see different exhausts ? ;)

that's the engine/turbine heat shield on and removed :) working with alcohol: cooling down the exhaust gas temperature - used on Mi-24 as well

w4jn.jpg

Edited by NRG-Vampire

sign-pic4.jpg

where can you see different exhausts ? ;)

that's the engine/turbine heat shield on and removed :) working with alcohol: cooling down the exhaust gas temperature - used on Mi-24 as well

w4jn.jpg

From ED"s facebook page

1167607_10153241660570341_1350152197_o.jpg

Different exhausts? Or different models?

Yes the heatshield. Can we remove it or is it the old ED model in the second screenshot?

DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

There will always be bugs. If everything is a priority nothing is.

Yes the heatshield. Can we remove it or is it the old ED model in the second screenshot?

You can see that model on ED's facebook:

with removed heat shileds and with afghan skin

https://www.facebook.com/eagle.dynamics

That's the same model (as others) and yes, im pretty sure there will be a civilian/unarmed version "model in the model" - same as Huey - with removed heat shields, cockpit shields, pylons, machine guns, decoy dispensers

by the way many parts - what i mentioned above - are already removable as a damage model actually

sign-pic4.jpg