DCSServerStats - error

ravczyPL

Does anyone use DCSStat? I have a problem that I receive a message like this while the server is running.

https://github.com/cbacon93/DCSServerStats

My error message:

[ATTACH]230422[/ATTACH]

Um... I'm pretty sure this project is "deprecated".

Last update 4 years ago, lot of stuff are changed since that. Many still don't work, but with many changes ;)

FlighRIG => CPU: RyZen 5900x | RAM: 64GB Corsair 3000Mhz | GPU: nVIDIA RTX 4090 FE | OS Storage: SSD NVMe Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, DCS Storage: SSD NVMe Sabrent 1TB | Device: Multipurpose-UFC, VirPil T-50, TM WARTHOG Throttle, TrackHat, MFD Cougar with screen.

Our Servers => [ITA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE | PersianConquest PvE Live Map&Stats | Syria Liberation PvE Conquest

Support us on twitch subscribing with amazon prime account linked, it's free!

Yes, i saw. Are there any other tools for extracting data from DCS to the wwW website?

As far as I know there is no more "ready to use" tool to do that.

Simple way is try to use something like SLMOD that already make a LUA table statistics, and try to use that for you webpage.:thumbup:

FlighRIG => CPU: RyZen 5900x | RAM: 64GB Corsair 3000Mhz | GPU: nVIDIA RTX 4090 FE | OS Storage: SSD NVMe Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, DCS Storage: SSD NVMe Sabrent 1TB | Device: Multipurpose-UFC, VirPil T-50, TM WARTHOG Throttle, TrackHat, MFD Cougar with screen.

Our Servers => [ITA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE | PersianConquest PvE Live Map&Stats | Syria Liberation PvE Conquest

I noticed the dependency that the error always appears after this log occurs

2020-03-23 21:30:28.184 INFO Scripting: event:t=37881.751,type=pilot landing,initiatorMissionID=0,

2020-03-23 21:45:40.701 ERROR DCS: Mission script error: : [string "C:\Users\dcs\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta_server\Scripts/DCSUDPMissionDataExport.lua"]:127: Unit doesn't exist

stack traceback:

[C]: ?

[C]: in function 'getName'

[string "C:\Users\Administrator\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta_server\Scripts/DCSUDPMissionDataExport.lua"]:127: in function 'onEvent'

[string "Scripts/World/EventHandlers.lua"]:13: in function <[string "Scripts/World/EventHandlers.lua"]:11>

I noticed the dependency that the error always appears after this log occurs

This error is related on the new way that DCS use to handle all EVENTs.

Most of the current library/framework ( i.e. MOOSE ) do a fantastic and hard job to update their library to work with new DCS version.

This tool is not updated since years....literally 4!

I don't expect you can easily fix it, but you can try. Source code is on github so you can completely rewrite it, or you can start to look at other statistics as I suggested :music_whistling:.

Up to you :thumbup: