Just updated to latest 2.5 - all settings lost?

Fangio

I am coming back to DCS after a long break due to work and life...

I updated to the latest version (I think) today, but I go into the game and try to fly and all my joystick, throttle, pedals and other control settings and profiles are gone. Also all the missions I had downloaded and played before seem to be gone.

So did the update kill everything I had setup before? I sure hope not - literally dozens of hours and tedious setup work. If this is in fact gone I dont know that I have the time or patience to do it all over again.

Any guides to updates or finding older configuration files and using them?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Fangio

All your stuff should still be in c:\Users\[user name]\Saved Games\DCS\ location (or DCS.Openbeta if you used that one). Controls in \Config\Input folder, missions in \Missions folder. So unless you somehow deleted these by mistake, they're there (mind you, I wouldn't rely on old missions playing on new version of the game, depending on how long the break was).

Did you go from old Beta to new (2.5.0) Stable, or from old Stable to new (2.5.2) Beta?

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.