Introducing the VPC MongoosT-50

Cyph3r

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you planning a collective-like stick instead of a throttle quadrant for us rotor-heads?

We have already created our roadmap for the next 1-1.5 years and while we currently do not have a plan to produce a collective, the future holds many possibilities!

► Website: www.virpil.com // ► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VirPilControls // ► Twitter: https://twitter.com/VirPilControls

For support please email support@virpil.com to open a ticket!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I think you guys should investigate if there is a market for making your base compatible with the warthog grip, because I think there is. The products look awesome anyway and when the first reviews are in, you might have a future customer.

I think you guys should investigate if there is a market for making your base compatible with the warthog grip, because I think there is. The products look awesome anyway and when the first reviews are in, you might have a future customer.

The VPC MongoosT-50 base is compatible with the TM Warthog grip (announced 17th Jan) :thumbup:

► Website: www.virpil.com // ► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VirPilControls // ► Twitter: https://twitter.com/VirPilControls

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Any updates on preorders? I put in for the desk mounts, but haven't received anything back outside of the initial response.

"It takes a big man to admit he is wrong...I'm not a big man" Chevy Chase, Fletch Lives

5800X3D - 64gb ram - RTX3080 - Windows 11

Any updates on preorders? I put in for the desk mounts, but haven't received anything back outside of the initial response.

I did the same for the base and received the Thank You response. Then, a few days ago, I get a message saying that I never responded to the shipping address request, which I did not receive (not in Spam folder either), telling me that if I did not respond my order would be cancelled the following day (nice short fuse warning). I did respond, sending my shipping info, and I have not received anything to indicate that they got that message.

So far I am not impressed by their communication process.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I did the same for the base and received the Thank You response. Then, a few days ago, I get a message saying that I never responded to the shipping address request, which I did not receive (not in Spam folder either), telling me that if I did not respond my order would be cancelled the following day (nice short fuse warning). I did respond, sending my shipping info, and I have not received anything to indicate that they got that message.

Had the same response from them but after I replied to them saying that I already sent them the address for getting the shipping costs (fwd'ed last email as well) then they replied saying they had received my last email.

I think that they are too busy with the production and shipping...

Check Six!!!_:gun_sniper:_:pilotfly:

||R7-2700X||ASUS ROG STRIX-X470F Gaming||GSKILL-TridentZRGB 16GBDDR4 3200C14||CORSAIR RM 1000X||SAPPHIRE RX 7900 XTX 24GB OC||WARTHOG HOTAS||:gun_smilie:

I think that they are too busy with the production and shipping...

There is no excuse for not communicating with the people that you need to keep you in business. I also consider a one day notice, by email, before cancelling an order to be ridiculous.

I still don't know if my order is in the queue, or not, and I am beginning to not care.

They seem to have time for this forum, Facebook and Twitter, but not enough time for people who want to send them money. Go figure.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I think the tone has gotten a bit harsh. Give em a break. I dont mind a delay if the hardware is top notch - which all indications suggest it will be.

They said end of February. Allow them some leeway, theyre a startup which we should support if we can.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22

Been checking my junk folder as well. 1st response came through no problem.

If they don't want my business I guess I can go with Monstertech. Costs more, but if I can order now a few months of lead time is worth some cash.

"It takes a big man to admit he is wrong...I'm not a big man" Chevy Chase, Fletch Lives

I think the tone has gotten a bit harsh. Give em a break. I dont mind a delay if the hardware is top notch - which all indications suggest it will be.

They said end of February. Allow them some leeway, theyre a startup which we should support if we can.

Critiquing communication isn't harsh. I'm more than patient if they keep me in the loop.

I think the tone has gotten a bit harsh. Give em a break.

They gave me 1 day to respond or they were cancelling my order. Doesn't seem like they wanted to give me a break.

... theyre a startup which we should support if we can.

I am trying to support them. They are the ones resisting my efforts.

Edited by cichlidfan

I am sure that they will take this as a feedback...

There's is a new company... Let's support them for the good of community if nothing else...

I think they are good and honest folks and need our support and patience for this initial period...

Most of us had a bad experience with that Hegykc guy who doesn't even bother to respond on his own thread.

These guys have been communicating well albeit a bit late at times but alls well...

• Like 1

Check Six!!!_:gun_sniper:_:pilotfly:

||R7-2700X||ASUS ROG STRIX-X470F Gaming||GSKILL-TridentZRGB 16GBDDR4 3200C14||CORSAIR RM 1000X||SAPPHIRE RX 7900 XTX 24GB OC||WARTHOG HOTAS||:gun_smilie:

I am sure that they will take this as a feedback...

I sent them a request to verify that they had received my shipping info email a bit ago and I am happy to say that I have already received an affirmative response.

Hi all,

I'm very sorry for those who have had an issue with my communication.

I know our current setup isn't ideal. I was not aware some people had not received the initial shipping request email - I will be looking into this. Furthermore, I've taken in what you've all had to say and the next step is that I will be sending confirmation emails to all users I have received a response from. The deadline of course will not apply to anyone who has any problems with our communication, don't worry!

As VPC grows we will be better equipped to handle the large amount of communication we have to deal with.

Thanks all for your feedback!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

@chichlidfan,

Would you mind sharing what criteria/features/reasoning went into your decision to get this rather than the upcoming VKB offering?

I have a VKB Gladiator Pro. I bought it because they had said that there would be a Warthog adapter for it. They changed their mind on the adapter, making the stick virtually useless to me. I have not even assembled it. I no longer have any interest in anything from VKB, for that reason.

Edited by cichlidfan

I have a VKB Gunfighter Pro. I bought it because they had said that there would be a Warthog adapter for it. They changed their mind on the adapter, making the stick virtually useless to me. I have not even assembled it. I no longer have any interest in anything from VKB, for that reason.

Oh. I thought that the Gunfighter Pro was only going to be made available next month and that there was a Warthog adapter for it? Am I mistaken? Or did you get access to an advanced copy, and this copy is incompatible with the adapter?

[Don't mean to hijack this thread, so can PM me if you don't want to either]

Oops, meant Gladiator Pro. Post edited.

Thanks all for your feedback!

Thank you!!

I wonder are these VPC sticks going to be distributed out similar to what VKB does?

Like pre-order, sometimes pre-orders only filled with no in stock availability, limited production runs, change model, rinse and repeat...

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

I have a VKB Gladiator Pro. I bought it because they had said that there would be a Warthog adapter for it. They changed their mind on the adapter, making the stick virtually useless to me. I have not even assembled it. I no longer have any interest in anything from VKB, for that reason.

I ordered and paid for one of these on their website a few days ago. Are you saying they're going to inform me that these are actually not available?

http://vkbcontrollers.com/?product=vkb-tm-warthogtm-adapter-for-gladiator-pro

CPU: i7 980x @ 4.2GHz RAM: 24gb Corsair Vengeance

MB: Gigabyte Sniper X58 w/onboard Soundblaster X-Fi

HD: SanDisk 480gb SSD OS: Win7 Pro 64bit

VIDEO CARD: EVGA GTX 980ti FTW

MONITOR: LG 34" Ultrawide 2560x1080

MP SERVER: ibuypower i7-4810MQ w/Win7 Home 64bit

GEAR: Saitek X-52 Pro; Combat Rudder Pedals; Throttle Quadrants. Thrustmaster MFD's, TrackIR 5 w/Pro Clip, Turtle Beach X-12 Headset