GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Jetseat is fantastic

Ordered mine and received it about two and one half weeks later in the US. The seat is fantastic and made my office chair more comfortable as a plus. The effects with SSA work right out the box and now I’m stuck with another no way I’m flying without it item along with the VR headset. This completes the immersion and depletes my wallet but well worth it.

For the skeptics I thought this might be some kind of buzzy gimmick since the motors were so small, had to find out, but it’s far from that and implements the vibrations and effects perfectly for the SU-25T for me at least. Not sure how everyone else may feel but I’m hooked!

If you’re on the fence, get it! Andre answered all my questions almost immediately and the seat was delivered and promised. Great seat, great support.

Thanks Andre, another satisfied customer. :thumbup:

System: Asrock Extreme 4 MB l i7 7700K OC 5.0GHZ l EVGA GTX 1080ti l 32 GB Crucial DDR4 l Rift S l CH Fighter Stick l CH Pro throttle l CH Rudder Pedals l Modded Suncom SFS Throttle and Talon Stick l Toshiba 1TB HD l Crucial 1TB SSD

Andre,

I just added an SSD to my computer, and am getting "Class not registered" when I try to open the Gametrix Control Panel.

What do I need to do?

Thanks.

TWC_SLAG

Win 10 64 bit, 2T Hard Drive, 1T SSD, 500GB SSD, ASUS Prime Z390 MB, Intel i9 9900 Coffee Lake 3.1mhz CPU, ASUS 2070 Super GPU, 32gb DDR4 Ram, Track IR5, 32” Gigabyte curved monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pedals, Voice Attack, hp Reverb G2.

Hey guys, quick question I haven't sorted out. I like my jetseat, but can't get ride of vibrations when my mates talk in our discord group. I am 100% sure it's me screwing up something, can anyone please help I've tried finding answers in this thread but it's so many pages, and hard (I'm an pc idiot) answers on Google.

Thanks for any help

Skickat från min SM-J730F via Tapatalk

Ordered mine and received it about two and one half weeks later in the US. The seat is fantastic and made my office chair more comfortable as a plus. The effects with SSA work right out the box and now I’m stuck with another no way I’m flying without it item along with the VR headset. This completes the immersion and depletes my wallet but well worth it.

For the skeptics I thought this might be some kind of buzzy gimmick since the motors were so small, had to find out, but it’s far from that and implements the vibrations and effects perfectly for the SU-25T for me at least. Not sure how everyone else may feel but I’m hooked!

If you’re on the fence, get it! Andre answered all my questions almost immediately and the seat was delivered and promised. Great seat, great support.

Thanks Andre, another satisfied customer. :thumbup:

Thank you, sir!

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Andre,

I just added an SSD to my computer, and am getting "Class not registered" when I try to open the Gametrix Control Panel.

What do I need to do?

Thanks.

If that SSD is your system drive, I think you should probably re-install the Gametrix Control Panel.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey guys, quick question I haven't sorted out. I like my jetseat, but can't get ride of vibrations when my mates talk in our discord group. I am 100% sure it's me screwing up something, can anyone please help I've tried finding answers in this thread but it's so many pages, and hard (I'm an pc idiot) answers on Google.

Thanks for any help

That looks like you use JetSeat in sound intercept mode. Do you?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks for any help

Sounds like you might be using the JetSeat in 'Sound Mode' rather than 'USB Mode'. Check your JetSeat control panel to see if you are in 'Sound Mode'. If you are, try changing from sound mode to 'USB Mode' and then run SimShaker for Aviators (SSA).

I use 'Sound Mode' for BoX and CloD, because they are not compatible with SSA, but for DCS I change the JetSeat to 'USB Mode' and use SSA. With SSA I then get the aircraft bespoke feedback features that SSA provides :)

With 'Sound Mode' when flying BoX or CloD I get the vibrations when people speak on TS, but I don't find it much of a bother once we start flying. It would be great if BoX and CloD were to become compatible with software like SSA, but that is not the case at the moment.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

Happy landings,

Talisman

Bell_UH-1 side.png

It would be great if BoX and CloD were to become compatible with software like SSA, but that is not the case at the moment.

Who is interested in BoX effects please vote here for that https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/32394-api-export-flight-data

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If that SSD is your system drive, I think you should probably re-install the Gametrix Control Panel.

Worked like a charm. Thanks,

TWC_SLAG

Win 10 64 bit, 2T Hard Drive, 1T SSD, 500GB SSD, ASUS Prime Z390 MB, Intel i9 9900 Coffee Lake 3.1mhz CPU, ASUS 2070 Super GPU, 32gb DDR4 Ram, Track IR5, 32” Gigabyte curved monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pedals, Voice Attack, hp Reverb G2.

I'm only a potential customer so this question may be a bit uninformed... is it possible to select a particular audio source for SSA to use for vibrations? For example, if I have a separate audio device being used for VoIP only, can that be excluded from SSA?

SSA uses game telemetry data as a source, not audio.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I use a splitter (double socket) for the line out green connection (speakers/headset) on my PC when using 'Sound Mode'.

This way I can plug both my headset and my JetSeat into the same line out socket green. This allows me to easily combine the use of my headset and JetSeat in 'Sound Mode' when playing BoX and CloD.

When using DCS, I pull out the JetSeat sound jack from the green line out splitter, because I don't use the JetSeat in 'Sound Mode' for DCS; I use JetSeat in USB mode with SSA for DCS.

Happy landings,

Talisman

Bell_UH-1 side.png

Soooo this thing needs a power adapter for use in the United States, based on me looking at the A/C adapter plug upon receiving it just a few minutes ago?

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

Soooo this thing needs a power adapter for use in the United States, based on me looking at the A/C adapter plug upon receiving it just a few minutes ago?

Here is what Andre suggested I get from Amazon. It works great.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01C5TFQ34/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Win 10 I7 6700K @ 4.0 GHZ. 16 gig memory GTX 1070 SSD

This is the one I purchased:

ABLEGRID AC Power Adapter 120V, 240V / 12V-1A / 5.5mm-2.1mm

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

Thanks guys, I ended up running to Target earlier and picked up some World Travel Adapter set for $30 that worked. More than the cheaper alternatives, but I'm impatient and wanted to get it all set tonight. Appreciate the links.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Andre, you've really outdone yourself with this custom one for me bud...it fits and looks absolutely perfect. And it adds so much to the VR experience, it's really pretty incredible. Definitely an A+ addition to my VR cockpit. 100% recommend this to anyone interested, it is absolutely worth the price.

Pics from after the install:

acbcde369039f0138654e79ae24fd485.jpgbc8ddb035b541c58c612342bbb11387f.jpg

For reference, here was the sketch I made for Andre to fit my Steelcase Leap V2. He nailed it (and thank god I measured correctly):

0HwVEIO.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VR Cockpit (link):

VR Rig:

Andre, you've really outdone yourself with this custom one for me bud...it fits and looks absolutely perfect. And it adds so much to the VR experience, it's really pretty incredible. Definitely an A+ addition to my VR cockpit. 100% recommend this to anyone interested, it is absolutely worth the price.

Pics from after the install:

acbcde369039f0138654e79ae24fd485.jpgbc8ddb035b541c58c612342bbb11387f.jpg

For reference, here was the sketch I made for Andre to fit my Steelcase Leap V2. He nailed it (and thank god I measured correctly):

0HwVEIO.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks great! I should have ordered the custom sim edition model instead of the regular 908. When I get a new computer chair I think I will have Andre do the same for me. Better customer service and attention to detail than companies here in the US. After you try the jetseat flying without it feels so bogus.

Asus ROG Strix Z790-E | Core i9 13900K-NZXT Kraken X73 AIO | 32GB DDR5 G Skill Neo 6600mhz | 2TB Sk Hynix P41 Platinum nvme |1TB Evo 970 Plus nvme | OCZ Trion 150 960GB | 256GB Samsung 830 | 1TB Samsung 850 EVO | Gigabyte OC 4090  | Phanteks P600S | 1000W MSI  MPG A1000G | LG C2 42 Evo 3840x2160 @ 120hz