The Grim Reapers Need Our Help!

Kozality

I trust most pilots in the DCS community are familiar with the Grim Reapers, a fictitious mercenary outfit flying self-made campaigns in DCS and filming them for our benefit and entertainment. Their output is prolific and relentless, ranging from discussions, tutorials, and of course their hour long (or more!) missions and debriefs, with the odd Arma mission even thrown in.

Unfortunately, fortune took a slight turn for the worst as the Grim Reaper's leader "Cap" was diagnosed with late-stage cancer a couple of days ago. While the prognosis is positive, he will be undergoing chemotherapy over the next 9 weeks and will spending most of his time in the hospital.

Most of us know the toll chemo can take on the body, and during this time Cap and his family could really use our help. A GoFundMe has been set up by the Grim Reapers to help them during Cap's treatment and recovery.

https://www.gofundme.com/dcs-community-fund-for-gr039s-cap

If you're able, please consider donating what you can to this pillar of the DCS community. Thanks so much!

Edited by NineLine

Kozality

Vargar 1-2

107th JAS

http://throughtheinferno.com/

As one of my close friends passed away due to cancer I have my sympathy and support to Cap. Donation inbound. Hang in there brother!

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Get well soon Cap, donation made.

System Spec: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P Black Edition case. | AMD 5950X CPU | MSI RTX-3090 GPU | 32GB HyperX Predator PC4000 RAM | | TM Warthog stick & throttle | TrackIR 5 | Samsung 980 Pro NVMe 4 SSD 1TB (boot) | Samsung 870 QVO SSD 4TB (games) | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

Personal wish list: DCS: Su-27SM & DCS: Avro Vulcan.

Not the time or place for that.

Spellcheck strikes again my question was is the go. Fund me for the reapers or for cap?

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

Get well soon !!!

(Maybe) smoke some herbs for the nausea, it really helps...and you won't stop eating which is the critical part.

Man, you are far too young to give up ! F I G H T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

Keep your head up and fight!!! Get well soon!

GeForce RTX 4090 Founders Edition - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D - 64Gb RAM - Win11 - HP Reverb G1 - Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS (40cm extension) - VKB Sim T-Rudder MKIV Pedals