Game Crash during Landing

Francoismag

Hi everyone !

Since the last update (1.5.4), my DCS crash every time I land at the moment of touch down....

I tried with all the aircraft I have (Mirage 2000, FC3 planes, Mig-21 etc...) :(

Now it's totally impossible for me to plays DCS if I can't land....

I don't have any sound mod or ground textures installed so I don't know where the problem comes from.

If you have any idea or any issues don't hesitate ^^

Thank you very much !

François

Have you already tried to repair your installation?

Repair should be available in the start menu or you can do a repair in the command line via following option in the bin folder of the game: dcs_updater.exe repair

If you cant find the option in the start menu and are not familiar with the command line then you can find a guide for the command line here: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2548018

• ED Team

Hi Francoismag

and welcome to the forum.

Please add your whole logs folder zipped straight after reproducing the problem we may find some clues, a guide is in my signature

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2