AI improvements?

There are problems with WW2 VR. The modules themselves are fantastic and blow all competition out of the proverbial water, but in SP certain modules such as the 190's are almost useless due to how the AI behaves. I want to get into multiplayer but am an expat who lives in asia and can't seem to find any servers with low pings and a decent amount of players. I can play another sim, but I have really fallen in love with the WW2 modules, but there is nothing much to do with many of them due to how the AI performs in SP mode. Are there any plans to fix this problem with the AI? And if so, are we looking at a long wait?

------------

3080Ti, i5- 13600k 32GB  VIVE index, VKB peddals, HOTAS VPC MONGOOSE, WARTHOG throttle, BKicker,

Yes AI improvements are planned. Yes it will probably be a while. soon tm.

Not to be that guy, but if you use the search function youll find this has been discussed before.

9./JG27

"If you can't hit anything, it's because you suck. If you get shot down, it's because you suck. You and me, we know we suck, and that makes it ok." - Worst person in all of DCS

"In the end, which will never come, we will all be satisifed... we must fight them on forum, we will fight them on reddit..." - Dunravin