C101

Regamuffin

There were some delays because of DCSW 2.0, and nobody is happy about that. The devs said they are working on it, but a date hasn't been given yet.

I hope there will be news about that soon, I want to fly both versions with EFM as well, it will most likely become my primary trainer aircraft then. Right now it is... meh.

it's a shame because I had high hopes for this aircraft, modules are not cheep so quality is a must to justify the cost. at the moment I have a few modules that I feel are a little half baked. considering the costs we lay out on the premise that we will receive the full working experience eventually is a little disappointing when there is no news on when it might be completed.

Betas should be a continued and steady progress of updates and when we pay to help test and work towards a final product we should have at some point an idea of what level its currently at.

I'm a big fan of your work but its getting hard to justify the money...

A manual for a product released over a year ago lol cool.......end of the day iv given my hard earned cash for a module which I believed to be something good and enjoyable in the dcs world has fully let me down I just wish dcs/ed would stop all this half baked beta bull**** and make developers actually finish there products e.g the hawk too and don't blame 2.0 because all other modules work fine in 1.5/2.0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reg:pilotfly:

My personal opinion is that RAZBAM, with the release of and they way they've handled everything to do with the M2000C beta, have shown that some other devs need to up their game.

And lo, Reverend Vegas did say "Take forth unto the infidel the mighty GAU 8 and expend its holy 30MM so that freedom will be brung upon them who knoweth not the joys of BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTT"

"Amen"

With all the mentions of other planes to wet our appetite does well to distract us from unfinished work. Unfortunately i don't think i'll be paying for any of them until i get what i have already paid and invested in.

A passing statement in general about how i feel regarding modules in DCS rather than singling out.

The only way to change this is with work, and that is what we are doing.

We understand your concern, and the only way to fix that will be through work and more work.

Mhh maybe it would be good if there would be monthly news. Even the progress is not that big,it would help a lot to see whats going on and to be satisfied with the development.

I`m sorry to say , but i have very little faith left, its been too long and all i`v got is a module i cant really use (no AFM, no CC version) , pretty much the same mess as the Hawk.

i can say i just bought them to support the devs (mostly true ) but i`d still like to see some real progress being made.

anyway it though me a lesson.

IAF.Tomer

My Rig:

Core i7 6700K + Corsair Hydro H100i GTX

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7,G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3000Mhz

Gigabyte GTX 980 OC

Samsung 840EVO 250GB + 3xCrucial 275GB in RAID 0 (1500 MB/s)

Asus MG279Q | TM Warthog + Saitek Combat Pedals + TrackIR 5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I understand you can loose your faith.

We don't have that option, and we won't.

As per news on the forum, well noted, we will try to bing more news and more info on the forum.:)

It seems things didn't go at all as planned. But I'm still keeping faith in a good outcome, even if it takes a little longer.

So Aviodev, keep your spirits up, keep us updated and keep working on the plane! :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-- i7 4790K

-- Club 3D R9 290X Royal Ace SOC

-- Asus Maximus VII Ranger

-- G.Skill Trident X 16GB DDR3-2400 CL10

-- Gelid Tranquillo rev.2

-- Corsair RM850

-- Corsair 760T White

-- Windows 10

I understand you can loose your faith.

We don't have that option, and we won't.

As per news on the forum, well noted, we will try to bing more news and more info on the forum.:)

The loss of faith is almost totally due to the fact that we don't really know what is going on, so in light of that (as I've asked before) what actually remains to be done before release? What systems are done or currently being modeled? WIP shots?

The above would do much to alliavete this. Remember you guys will be trying to sell us new modules down the road and you should avoid any stigma from the C 101 while possible