Belsimtek Holidays update - ED Forums

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-02-2018, 09:33 AM   #30
mr_mojo97

Quote:
Originally Posted by MemphisBelle View Post
Happy new year

correckt me if I´m wrong, but I believe that the Tomcat will provide the next huge Milestone with the Jester AI whereas I dont know whether the Jester AI will be F-14 only or compatible with all current and future MC Modules in its basic function.
Not 100% sure but Jester AI is being designed and built by Heatblur, so unless they sell their tech to ED and other 3rd parties for implementation to their aircraft I’d say it’ll be only used by Heatblur for their own current and future projects
MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |
mr_mojo97 is offline   Reply With Quote