C-101 BUGS WE ARE TRACKING

Tango

• ED Team

I cannot find it anywhere in latest version of 1.5.1 is communication working? When I set correct frequency and all is set and then I press \ button a comm menu will not appear.

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X, GeForce RTX 2080Ti, 32 GB DRAM, HOTAS TM Warthog, FSSB R3 Lighting, MFG Crosswind, Win 10 Pro

• 1 month later...

I noticed that the rear seat interior lights are not operable. The front seat lights work. This is for v1.5.2 and using the Oculus DK2. Thank you.

Derek "BoxxMann" Speare

derekspearedesigns.com 25,000+ Gaming Enthusiasts Trust DSD Components to Perform!

i7-11700k 4.9g | RTX3080ti (finally!)| 64gb Ram | 2TB NVME PCIE4| Reverb G1 | CH Pro Throt/Fighterstick Pro | 4 DSD Boxes

Falcon XT/AT/3.0/4.0 | LB2 | DCS | LOMAC

Been Flight Simming Since 1988!

Useful VR settings and tips for DCS HERE

The rear seat is very much a WIP.

I thought so, but I figured I should note it anyhow :)

Derek "BoxxMann" Speare

derekspearedesigns.com 25,000+ Gaming Enthusiasts Trust DSD Components to Perform!

i7-11700k 4.9g | RTX3080ti (finally!)| 64gb Ram | 2TB NVME PCIE4| Reverb G1 | CH Pro Throt/Fighterstick Pro | 4 DSD Boxes

Falcon XT/AT/3.0/4.0 | LB2 | DCS | LOMAC

Been Flight Simming Since 1988!

Useful VR settings and tips for DCS HERE

• 4 weeks later...
Is it normal that some shortcuts are highlighted in red after the latest update?

These shortcuts can also not run (G for the gear, F for the flaps).

DCS Open Beta 1.5.2.49392

That probably happened when you imported the controls from somewhere. I'm assuming you did that. Probably best to reload the defaults for the C-101 and assign everything by scratch again.

I noticed (haven't seen it mentioned yet) that when using the test button for the fuel flow indicator the needle instantly jumps to the test value instead of just moving there quickly.

I know this is extreme nitpicking and low priority, no offense meant. Just wanted to mention it. :)

Ya, I've noticed that with a few gauges. Like the voltmeter. Or the airspeed indicator which instantly jumps from 0 to 50. Very small things that can go on the back burner for sure.

It wasn't possible to smooth the voltmeter without causing the motion to be too slow (equally unrealistic). There is insufficient frame rate generally for the kind of motion required.

The ASI sounds like a model animation bug, as the internal computation for airspeed is continuous.

Best regards,

Tango.

It wasn't possible to smooth the voltmeter without causing the motion to be too slow (equally unrealistic). There is insufficient frame rate generally for the kind of motion required.

The ASI sounds like a model animation bug, as the internal computation for airspeed is continuous.

Best regards,

Tango.

ok. thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Latest DCS 2.0 alpha build. All instant action missions listed for the C-101 are actually for the A-10C.

The C-101 "Quickstart" missions in my installation are all non-Nevada map missions and don't appear in the DCS 2.0 Instant Action menu when C-101 is selected. I don't think Quickstart missions have been released yet by the developer.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

3rd Mar Div

RVN '66-'67

The C-101 "Quickstart" missions in my installation are all non-Nevada map missions and don't appear in the DCS 2.0 Instant Action menu when C-101 is selected. I don't think Quickstart missions have been released yet by the developer.

ok. But in the instant action mission selector dialogue it has missions listed under the C-101. But they are alll A-10C missions. I guess it should really be an empty list then.

I was under the impression though that Aviodev had created some instant action missions for Nevada.

If they have created Nevada missions I have not seen them here. The instant action mission folder can have non-Nevada missions in the folder but they won't show when Instant Action is selected in 2.0.

If you have A-10 missions in the folder, I'd delete them as they should not be there and I would not hazard a guess as to how they got there. My 2.0 update did nothing to the content of that folder.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

3rd Mar Div

RVN '66-'67

Looked in Mods\Aircraft\C-101\Missions\EN\Single and found two missions for Nevada; Cold Start and Takeoff. I don't have any Nevada missions in the Quick Start folder. There are non-Nevada missions in both Single and Quick Start folders.

Edit: The changelog for 1.5.2 includes Instant Action (Quick Start) and Single missions for Nevada:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=159201

As I said above, I've got nothing in the Quick Start folder in 2.0 and no Nevada missions in the 1.5BETA or 1.5 Public.

Edited by jjohnson241

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

3rd Mar Div

RVN '66-'67