C-101 BUGS WE ARE TRACKING

Tango

all c-101s in previously built missions get broken (disappeared rear canopy, weird ADI behaviour) in 1.2.15. Re-save the mission does not help, deleting the existing c-101 and re-adding new one to existing mission seem to work

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

Hi.

I don't know why, I encountered inverted pitch problem for headtracking (FaceTrackNoIR user with 3-LED Cap). My current settings work properly with all other modules.

Shortly, I removed these two lines below from headtracker/default.lua file, and now headtracking in C-101 cockpit works perfect.

function layout()
end

Thanks.

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

No option to use analog axes for in-cockpit view (under “axis commands”). Worked fine in 1.2.14.

Also it is not possible to map some buttons for anything but keyboard (for example W key – wheel brake).

I tried to completely remove old control profiles and make new ones – no effect.

Is it a bug/oversight or made intentionally?

Рожденный ползать летит недолго.

Didn't test it , but is the smoke bug fixed?

BTW: Had a Dcs crash after ejecting.

plz try to delete c101 in the mission and re-add them

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

5iqV

First Flight in the Version 1.2.14 everything works normal except the gear.

After the Version 1.2.15

1)Master Caution lights X GEN. C.C. some time Illuminated.

2) Online X GEN. C.C. also illuminated plus few min. later 70° BAT.

3) Only the X GEN. C.C. Every past 25 min. in flight the Electronic BUS went off and all is dead. STBY instrument doesn't make his job spin around ore froze.

4) The TREN ^ Warnings and Aural comes on when I past the 190 IAS to 200 IAS and the Gear is the UP position. Beyond 205 IAS some time goes off.

5) What all goes off is the Digits in the Instrument ADI went Dead Master Caution Lights not working any more no light, Fuel Pumps light goes from green to white. In short word all Lights are OFF. And Flap don't Work any more except there is no electrical power provided the FLAPS to move.

Only the Gear works Retrecting and Extending.

A good test pilot is always in training

Thomas

CASA101CautionLights.gif?dl=05iqVCASA101CautionLights.gif?dl=0

Edited by Thomas Loeffelmann

Gear warning alerts when:

* GEAR UP

* N1 <= 65.0%

* ALTITUDE <= 5500 ft

1)Master Caution lights X GEN. C.C. some time Illuminated.
In what situation? Can you get a screenshot of the panel next time this happens please?

2) Online X GEN. C.C. also illuminated plus few min. later 70° BAT.
Battery temperature warning is because there is a very high current drain and low voltage, though there is a problem with the battery temperature when flying (it gets too warm in flight).

Only the X GEN. C.C. Every past 25 min. in flight the Electronic BUS went off and all is dead.
This is because the battery is flat.

Check the engine is running and ENG GEN is ON (elec panel, to the right of the main panel engine instruments).

Best regards,

Tango.

Edited by Tango

Gear warning alerts when:

* GEAR UP

* N1 <= 65.0%

* ALTITUDE <= 5500 ft

In what situation? Can you get a screenshot of the panel next time this happens please?

Battery temperature warning is because there is a very high current drain and low voltage, though there is a problem with the battery temperature when flying (it gets too warm in flight).

This is because the battery is flat.

Check the engine is running and ENG GEN is ON (elec panel, to the right of the main panel engine instruments).

Best regards,

Tango.

I was using the PDF picture Checklist and i read it wrong its say first down second up.

Everything works now online and offline.

But strange and sorry but this plane never get a FAA IFR certification. Flown 5 touch and go and the ADI drift 5° off at the last touch and go under normal flight condition.

a good test pilot is always in training

Thomas

But strange and sorry but this plane never get a FAA IFR certification. Flown 5 touch and go and the ADI drift 5° off at the last touch and go under normal flight condition.

I have tweaked again the TARSYN system so it drifts less for normal flight maneuvers (bank < 60°, g < 2.3) but the reality is the system drifts if you pull more than this. The gyros also precess in a turn, even at 1 g, though I did tweak this as well.

I have actually increased the drift rate of heading gyro as it wasn't sufficient, but again for normal flight it should be OK.

Best regards,

Tango.

I'll try and get a screenshot later (am at work now ... :music_whistling:), but I noticed that the ladder bug seems to be gone, but now the entire rear canopy and rear pilot seat are missing as well.

The plane doesn't act like it's got a canopy ripped off, and I don't think the canopy is missing if I look back from the pilot seat.

It looks - from the outside (F2) - like the instructor ejected; is my flying that bad?!? :D

^^ same thing, create fast mission, cold start from ramp,

no rear canopy or seat in external views,

also I think all systems die after after 5min flight due to the missing canopy, I'll have to check with another flight, maybe I turned off something, will see if I can reproduce later this evening and post result if it happens again :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Modules are like Pokemon you gotta catch 'em all :joystick::lol::pilotfly:

AMD Ryzen7 3700x, G-Skills 32Gb RAM @ 3200Mhz, MSI GTX1080Ti, TM Warthog (20cm extension by Sahaj), MFG Crosswind Pedals, Oculus Rift, Track Ir5

yep 1.2.15.2 Beta,

no canopy or rear seat in the external views if you run fast mission or instant action

model loads is fine in mission editor & online though

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Modules are like Pokemon you gotta catch 'em all :joystick::lol::pilotfly:

AMD Ryzen7 3700x, G-Skills 32Gb RAM @ 3200Mhz, MSI GTX1080Ti, TM Warthog (20cm extension by Sahaj), MFG Crosswind Pedals, Oculus Rift, Track Ir5

Nope, not old mission files.

Brand new installation of DCS (moving it to a new SSD for better load times).

To be double sure, I went

• Create Fast Mission
  • Generate Mission (so, generated using the latest install)
  • Results as below.

yVUjU3B.png

Pk2tm8s.png

U9Td5ty.png

Nope, not old mission files.

Brand new installation of DCS (moving it to a new SSD for better load times).

To be double sure, I went

• Create Fast Mission
  • Generate Mission (so, generated using the latest install)
  • Results as below.

yVUjU3B.png

Pk2tm8s.png

U9Td5ty.png

hmm, same issue happened to me when I used 1.2.15 to load missions created under 1.2.14. But after removing all c101 in the mission and re-adding them to the old mission, that issue has gone. Could you try to delete the c101 folder under coremod and do repair, and then test again?

and could you also share your miz file?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]