P51 not fun due to so many problems.

Snapage

Think they're changing to Normandy in January from what I've seen on discord, not really to into it myself as whenever it's on normandy I see a max of 8 or so people compared to 26 on Caucasus.

Could just be my time zone though.

Yes Map+ Asset pack even at sale is fire walling ppl

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Map+ Asset pack even at sale is fire walling ppl

It's a struggle between value and playability, when you consider that on discount the pack is 30 usd and the most of the props are 25 that's still over 50usd.

A lot of people cant afford it :/ perhaps the value will be better when the damage model and engine simulation gets another look.

Wags has said that the new free map will be suitable for Modern and WWII.

Even Caucasian map is suitable for WW2 too, it only require to change buildings and bridges to match WW2

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor

• 7 months later...
Alt range where wep gives benefits is where engine can provide more then 61".

Up to 61" crit alt wep will give benefits for LOW and HIGH.

NoXV4xu.png

SFxmkeM.png

So limit is 5min opeartion on wep but is it 5 minit continuous or 30 bursts for 10s with brakes between the same for engine. I think it is quite different load.

Is this beautiful manual downloadable for free somewhere?

Intel Core i7 3630QM @ 2.40GHz (Max Turbo Frequency 3.40 GHz) | 16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz | 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 635M | 447GB KINGSTON SA400S37480G (SATA-2 (SSD))

Is this beautiful manual downloadable for free somewhere?

I paid for this one. But internet is so big that probably you can find it for free.