Any model in particular you may be interested?

joanvalley

F4U Corsair

F-4 Phantom II

F-14

F-15E

AH-64

F-111

I hope they'll manage to get 2 (or more)-person cockpits working. Would be very nice!

F-16 would also be on my list, but we have BMS for that.

Spoiler

W10-x64 | Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra | Core i7 9700K @ 4.8Ghz | Noctua NH-D15

Corsair 32Gb 3200 | MSI RTX 3080ti Gaming X

Asus Xonar AE | TM Hotas Warthog

MFG Crosswind pedals | Valve Index

Scrolling through these requests and it seems people don't realize that the system has to be almost fully unclassified in order to be a high fidelity model for DCS, which rules out aircraft like the F-117 and (most) newer.

Remember...the F-117 was deeply classified because of its design and exterior coatings...not the technology inside which for the most part was off the shelf components. The F-117 carries a pair of GBU-xx bombs, (already in the game) and that's it. There is a flight model for the AI F-117 but there's no telling how accurate it's supposed to be.

Also, keep in mind the A-10C we have in the Sim is not the A-10C being flown in the real world today and definately not the A-10 that was on the way to the Bone Yard 20 years ago. If fully unclassified was the standard we'd be pretty short of airframes. There are plenty of things about the A-10C that could be deemed "classified" but we still have a great sim.

For the most part the A-10C is on par with most modern US combat aircraft as far as Avionics, FLIR, datalink capability etc. No ground radar and it lacks the ability to drop some specific air to mud weapons but otherwise...pretty similar. I think once ED gets the ground radar sorted out you're gonna see a lot of new modules that have been sidelined waiting for tha sim to catch up with itself.

My vote for airframes would be...

F-16CJ 40/50... But any Viper is fine...as long as it's a HARM shooter

F-15E

A-7

F-117

F-15C...WITH a fully clickable cockpit, hard coded HOTAS / avionics modeling etc...

AH-64D

AH/MH-6 Little Bird

Sierra

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

Well being as you asked, here is the wish list (after the Harrier which you're already doing), in order of preference.

Boeing AH-64 Apache

General Dynamics F-16 Falcon

Grumman A-6 Intruder

Douglas A-4 Skyhawk

McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom

Douglas A-1 Skyraider

Lockhead C-130 Hercules (yes, that's right, a C-130)

Northrop Grumman E-2 Hawkeye (yep, you read that one right too)

Edited by Highwayman-Ed

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

For me it would have to be:

1. Tornado F.3 and GR1/4
  2. English Electric Lightning
  3. Sea Harrier
  4. Blackburn Buccaneer
  5. SEPECAT Jaguar
  6. Hawker Hunter
  7. Lynx

If I was being really ambitious I'd say a Vulcan and a Victor too...but they're not going to happen!

Can you guess where I'm from by any chance!?

• Windows 10 Home - 64 Bit
  • Intel Core i7-9770K
  • 32GB DDR4 RAM
  • Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080Ti
  • Oculus Rift S

Mirage III

Buccaneer

Aermacchi MB-326

Cheetah C :)

Something that isn't American or Russian. I feel those will in all likelihood be steadily covered by ED and some of the other developers. Try be a bit different but not so much that no one will want it. (I know my last one is far fetched but one can hope + still classified)

Edited by Zulu

To INVENT an Airplane is Nothing.

To BUILD One is Something.

But to FLYis EVERYTHING.

- Otto Lilienthal

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

AN-2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Mi-25 Hind

Mirage F-1

Su-24

F-16

DCS doesn't have any heavy bomber I wish it would be: Tu-22 Blinder/B-1B/Tu-22M Backfire/Tu-160.

Mig-29

Mig-23

Su-22

T-6 Prop

Dassault-Breguet Super Étendard

mirage F1 is being made by Aviodev.

In fact they just released the first wip cockpit picture.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2658186&postcount=96

The F-111, would be happy with any model. I know the EF-111A probably wouldn't draw too much attention. The other models with a well modeled TFR would be sweet.

F-117 would be cool too. My other would be the Wild Weasel version of the F-4, need a good NATO SEAD aircraft

profilepic118357_2.gif

picture.php?albumid=1155&pictureid=7622

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ravens "We be Jammin":pilotfly: