Capt Zeen P-51D and TF-51D Helios Profile ! ! !

Capt Zeen

Hi Capt Zeen.

I am very new to DCS and all of the "shorthand" used on most forums. What pray tell are Helios?

What I really need now are some good guides on how to map my CH Hotas controllers and then determine the axis values that seem to work best for most folks.

This seems to be a of of work learning how everything works but worth it I think.

Thanks,

Steve

It is always best to not fly too fast or fly too slow. So I fly half fast. :D

Hi Capt Zeen.

I am very new to DCS and all of the "shorthand" used on most forums. What pray tell are Helios?

What I really need now are some good guides on how to map my CH Hotas controllers and then determine the axis values that seem to work best for most folks.

This seems to be a of of work learning how everything works but worth it I think.

Thanks,

Steve

This is Helios.

file.php?id=1165&mode=view

• 5 years later...

The P-51 profile by CZ for 1.6 seems to have some issues with the gauges. For example, several gauges are not consistent with the game gauges or they jump around and do not stop moving. Also there is no needle for the Carb temp gauge. The manifold, RPM and climb gauges are inaccurate compared to the game gauges.

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .