F15 SE (Razbam) Release date

JRM

ok....but 3rd world war is going to start soon and I haved the hope of flying this awesome aircraf before this thing goes on...guess I´m have to be happy for now with the F16,18,14

Given the progress news and if there is no shift in priorities, I would say we probably are at least 12-14 months away from a very EARLY ACCESS FEATURE INCOMPLETE release. And after that 4 years away from an out of EA product (which we know iit does not have to be a feature complete plane).

BTW that was not a critic, its was a description of normal product lifecycle in this DCS world.

In an interview given a month ago, Razbam said an Early Access was planned by the end of this year. This is the last official word about it.

3rd Wing | 55th Black Alligators * BA-33

Εις ανηρ ουδεις ανηρ

I would like to know their target date for when this module will be feature complete rather than a release date of alpha alpha release.

Still didn’t buy F16 and already suffering with how the JF-17 is being handled.

Current Hangar : A-10C II ¦ AJS-37 ¦ A/V-8B ¦ F-14A/B ¦ F/A-18C ¦ FC3 ¦ JF-17 ¦ Ka-50 ¦ Mi-8 ¦ M2000-C ¦ SA342 ¦ UH-1H

Other Modules : Combined Arms ¦ Persian Gulf

TRAINED - LEARNING - UNTOUCHED - ABANDONED

Just take a look when the Harrier was released, in what state it is, estimate when it will be feature complete and bug-free.

Based on that, and on the "probably said release date at the end of the year" you could estimate a feature complete, bug-free F-15E around 2025.

But take into account that they've promised to finish the Harrier, Mig-19 and Mirage before touching any other module. Seems undoable until the end of the year, regarding the pace Razbam had until yet.

Steam user - Youtube

I am for quality over quantity in DCS modules

There was something from Razbam in an interview that there would come more news concerning the Strike Eagle and maybe even an expected Early Release date, this announcement should be sometime in July..

Still hope that they will come out with some news, and would love to see some more screenshots..

molon-labe-black-header.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

There was something from Razbam in an interview that there would come more news concerning the Strike Eagle and maybe even an expected Early Release date, this announcement should be sometime in July...

Correct: it was the interview given by Ron "Zeus" Zambrano to the guys of Air Combat Sim Podcast.

Maybe =DECOY= can update us on this.

Bye

Phant

AMVI

According to Razbam team, a few months later. (In fact they said that in 2018 though :D )

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3578806&postcount=737

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

According to Razbam team, a few months later. (In fact they said that in 2018 though :D )

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3578806&postcount=737

That's a good one!! :megalol:

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

I sincerely hope they do not give a time line... nothing DCS ever follows a projected time line... just release it and let us all be surprised. They should know it's a day 1 buy for like 95% of DCS users. Screenshots and videos along the way are nice too...

People need to stop asking for a release date. It will release when it's ready or when they feel it's ready. All release dates do is disappoint when things don't release on time and in DCS they don't release on time or are fill with bugs.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Indeed, just take your time until it's ready. Rushing a module out the door does nothing for customer satisfaction.

Just curious: anyone know if the F15E AI model in the game is already the Razbam Strike eagle? It looks quite good for an AI plane. I was always curious about AI planes, since 3D modeling is usually finished earlier in a module development, and I read somewhere that the first step they take is to make the SFM for the AI, it is possible to add the plane as AI wayyy earlier than the release of the module. I already love that plane as AI whenever it shows up in a mission I'm playing, will love it even more when I'm at the controls...

AMD R7 5800X3D | 64GB DDR4 3200MHz | RTX 4080S 16GB | Varjo Aero | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk3 + STECS + pedals

No, the ingame model is EDs model.

The one in the pics is also EDs model.

No. These are pictures from Razbams Facebook account...

Before you call everything a "bug": RTFM & try again! Thank you. :music_whistling:

I9-9900k, 32 GB RAM, Geforce RTX 2080 TI, 128 GB M2 SSD, 1 TB SSD, Track IR, Warthog Hotas

Just curious: anyone know if the F15E AI model in the game is already the Razbam Strike eagle?

It's actually the other way around: Razbam's Strike Eagle is using ED's AI F-15E model for now.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg