Unable to rearm

738_driver

Hi,

I am sitting on the ramp at a friendly base, with engine off and canopy open.

I am unable to get the P-51 rearmed using either LAlt+ “ ’ ” or “\” commands.

I make the request but there is no response.

If the issue has something to do with a radio, I do not know what to do. There is a phone with a series of frequencies, but I have no idea which one I need.

Also, there is a radio with a series of channels, but again I have no idea which one I am to use.

I have searched the internet and the DCS forms, but could not find an answer to my specific issue.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks in advance

Hi,

I am sitting on the ramp at a friendly base, with engine off and canopy open.

I am unable to get the P-51 rearmed using either LAlt+ “ ’ ” or “\” commands.

I make the request but there is no response.

If the issue has something to do with a radio, I do not know what to do. There is a phone with a series of frequencies, but I have no idea which one I need.

Also, there is a radio with a series of channels, but again I have no idea which one I am to use.

I have searched the internet and the DCS forms, but could not find an answer to my specific issue.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks in advance

as stated this would seem to be something to do with the airfield, i know that when ground services are not available they sometimes just dont respond to you at least for the ground crew.

other then that its likely youre at a hostile or nautral airfield. the radio should not have much to do with it as a while back they allowed ww2 aircraft to be rearmed with engines off or running.

Thanks for all the informative replies. I believe that I may have determined the cause.

I was not cognizant of the fact that there are Neutral bases as well as Red and Blue ones. (I am new to DCS and learning)

I can not get ground service when parked on the ramp of a neutral base. As soon as I switched to a Blue base, I was able to get the fuel and arms I requested.