=BURNING SKIES= WWII Server

eekz

UPDATE:

Stats should work and have correct flights log now.

Will add Bf109s without flares. As for MW50, I'm not sure yet. Removing MW50 from slots will result that nobody will use those slots and will use those with MW50. I would like to see MW50 as aifield resource in the game. Then restricting it will have sense.

As for custom skins. The problem is not in custom skins, the problem is that if players will be able to select skins from ingame menu then many unhistorical skins that are in the game will be available to chose. So I prefer to have the option turned off.

Edited by eekz

Куплю B-17, можно B-24. B-29 не предлагать!

Burning Skies

=Burning Skies= @ Facebook

arent all skins on the red side unhistorical to some degree?

Yes, as there were no K4s and D9s in Normandy. But only to a certain degree as there were K4s and D9s with such liveries in WWII and specifically at Western front, it's acceptable I think.

I'm talking about Red/Blue P-51s, Spanish K4s and such. That's not a thing I'd like to see if you ask me.

Burning Skies

I'm talking about Red/Blue P-51s, Spanish K4s and such. That's not a thing I'd like to see if you ask me.

That is good decision.

btw. you can set airfield without MW, that option is in airfiels FULL INFO / LIQUID, here is posibility to pre set aviability different kind of fuel and Water-methanol mixture MW in tons on base, if you set it to "0" tons, even plane has set MW in plane setting, plane MW tank remains empty, as i remember...

F-15E | F-14A/B

P-51D | P-47D | Mosquito FB Mk VI |Spitfire | Fw 190D | Fw 190A | Bf 109K |  WWII Assets Pack

Normandy 2 | The Channel | Sinai | Syria | PG | NTTR | South Atlantic 

F/A-18 | F-86 | F-16C | A-10C | FC-3 | CA | SC |

The G-14s captured in Normandy all had MW50, there is also no way to turn off the weight of the empty MW50 tank and systems of the K-4. And while were at it, how about restricting that tail warning radar of that P-51 or that K-14 gunsight that wasnt available at that time.. Cmon, this is just dumbing it down. :huh:

Cougar, CH and Saitek PnP hall sensor kits + shift registers: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=220916

Shapeways store for DIY flight simming equipment and repair: https://www.shapeways.com/shops/rel4y-diy-joystick-flight-simming

The G-14s captured in Normandy all had MW50, there is also no way to turn off the weight of the empty MW50 tank and systems of the K-4. And while were at it, how about restricting that tail warning radar of that P-51 or that K-14 gunsight that wasnt available at that time.. Cmon, this is just dumbing it down. :huh:

Out of curiosity, what do you normally fly?

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

New mission seems to be very unstable. Me and others have had multiple CTDs over the last few days where there were no issues for weeks previous

Hm... I'll try to figure out what causes that.

Things I've added:

1. AAA to airfields,

2. Few tanks (6 Shermans, 2 Pnathers, 1 PzIV)

3. Mission list update script (probably it causes something, will try to turn off it for a while).

Does anyone else notice CTDs that did not occur in the past?

That's strange, because I was online on 18th of November all the time while working on some things for stats, and I seemed fine everytime I've checked. But I recollect that 1 time many players were disconnected simultaneously, but I stayed online.

Edited by eekz

Burning Skies

99.9% in K4 :music_whistling:

And what do you usually fly Solty? 100% P-51.... smh.... :megalol:

9./JG27

"If you can't hit anything, it's because you suck. If you get shot down, it's because you suck. You and me, we know we suck, and that makes it ok." - Worst person in all of DCS

"In the end, which will never come, we will all be satisifed... we must fight them on forum, we will fight them on reddit..." - Dunravin

More like 80% K-4, depending on teambalance. But why is that a problem? I have probably close to 200 hours in the P-51 as well.

Cougar, CH and Saitek PnP hall sensor kits + shift registers: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=220916

Shapeways store for DIY flight simming equipment and repair: https://www.shapeways.com/shops/rel4y-diy-joystick-flight-simming

Announcement!

Our new web page!

http://burning-skies.com/

24.11.2017 at 19:00 UTC we'll start test season for new stats!

At this time only Domination stats will be available. You will be able to contribute to stats of your coalition! See you on Friday!

(Personal stats and rankings will be available later)

Burning Skies

Eekz, would it be possible to remove the flareguns from the 109s? It's useless and block a lot of buttons.

Also, is it possible to set a ping limit? Yesterday I wasted all my ammo on a Mustang that was flickering and shaking, jumping like an epileptic flea. I checked and the guy's ping was 442.

By the way I really like the fact that it's soldiers you need to attack. Kind of even the playing field between plane types. It would be nice to have just 1 or 2 trucks per target as well, though, just to have something to blow up.

Thanks!

Eekz, would it be possible to remove the flareguns from the 109s? It's useless and block a lot of buttons.

Also, is it possible to set a ping limit? Yesterday I wasted all my ammo on a Mustang that was flickering and shaking, jumping like an epileptic flea. I checked and the guy's ping was 442.

By the way I really like the fact that it's soldiers you need to attack. Kind of even the playing field between plane types. It would be nice to have just 1 or 2 trucks per target as well, though, just to have something to blow up.

Thanks!

Yep, will remove some flare guns and seen what we can do with so high pings.

Burning Skies